Samila beach undergoes landscape maintenance

webfact

Samila beach undergoes landscape maintenance

sb.jpg

SONGKLHA, 11 November 2015 (NNT)-Samila Beach, one of Thailand’s most beautiful beaches, is expected to undergo landscape maintenance in an attempt to prevent beach erosion.

Inspector General Surasak Riangkrul has visited Songkhla province to attend a meeting where he was briefed on the maintenance effort carried out to promote tourism security.

Attending the meeting are Songkhla Deputy Governor Anuchit Trakulmututa and chiefs of government units involved. Mr. Surasak has stressed the need to complete the maintenance work promptly especially where the erosion occurred.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2015-11-11 footer_n.gif

It has the highest density of discarded, soiled diapers of any place I have ever walked on this planet.

The new hobby among kids playing there is to incorporate all the washed up trash into sandcastles and they take selfies with the result.

What a mess of a world we are leaving for the next generation.CSeDPjGVEAAYcuG.jpg

The beach is cleaned regularly these days.

I wouldn't say 'regularly', but I was glad to see the beach cleaner made a run through earlier today. The problem is that it can't access the sections where the sandbags have been stacked to prevent erosion, so it's still a complete mess there.