Those Naughty Bg's

Most of us enjoy in some way the goods of the BG's. Why do so many of us complain about them but still go back for more ????

In my opinion the do a fantastic job, they take pride in what they are able to do usually for the family. So if you dont like you dont have to do it !!!!

We all take pride in what we do and we like to be good at things that we are able /capable of doing. Shame there is so little in the way of oportunities for Thai people. We do not look down on road sweepers because they are not business men. So why look down on them. ?????

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have a question for the bar owners (Davethailand)....can this be written off as a business expense and if so do I call it overhead or simply just "getting head"?

Direct labour, I think,... :o

Ummmm, don't know if 'direct labour' will work...was looking for a write off, afraid I will get taxed if it ends up in this column.

###### they are fantastic, where else in the world would an old fart like me get such a beautiful piece of ass,

if they make the customer happy whilst they are together then its a job well done,

where else in the world can a crippled, disabled, handicapped guy go and have a drink, sit with the girl of his dreams and maybe have a bit of hows your father with her after. :o

same for the old guys who have lost their wives, they can sit in the uk freezing their nuts off waiting to go to the post office to collect the pension, or they can come to pattaya and enjoy the sun and be made to feel special.

the girls that do this make people happy

the bg's provide a great service :D

where else in the world can a crippled, disabled, handicapped guy go and have a drink, sit with the girl of his dreams and maybe have a bit of hows your father with her after. :D

Hey Dave why didn't you come and say hello if you saw me having a beer? :o

I do have a question for the bar owners (Davethailand)....can this be written off as a business expense and if so do I call it overhead or simply just "getting head"?

Direct labour, I think,... :o

If you were in the construction business, you could call it "Demolition work on temporary erections". :D