Those Naughty Bg's

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where else in the world can a crippled, disabled, handicapped guy go and have a drink, sit with the girl of his dreams and maybe have a bit of hows your father with her after. :D 

Hey Dave why didn't you come and say hello if you saw me having a beer? :o

Perhaps because he thought you were deaf and blind as well? :D

where else in the world can a crippled, disabled, handicapped guy go and have a drink, sit with the girl of his dreams and maybe have a bit of hows your father with her after. :D 

Hey Dave why didn't you come and say hello if you saw me having a beer? :o

Perhaps because he thought you were deaf and blind as well? :D

That would have taken 3 more beers.... :D

Only Rednecks & ######s would look down on Bar Girls.  As far as that goes, who's got the right to look down on anybody?

what do u think your doing by using the term redneck?

Sure didn't mean to step on any toes here, y'all, but the term "Redneck" is generic for small-minded, opinionated jerks who consider themselves higher on the food chain than perhaps a BG... :o

Only Rednecks & ######s would look down on Bar Girls.  As far as that goes, who's got the right to look down on anybody?

Sure didn't mean to step on any toes here, y'all, but the term "Redneck" is generic for small-minded, opinionated jerks who consider themselves higher on the food chain than perhaps a BG... :o

Hands up!!!????

I do have a question for the bar owners (Davethailand)....can this be written off as a business expense and if so do I call it overhead or simply just "getting head"?

Direct labour, I think,... :o

If you were in the construction business, you could call it "Demolition work on temporary erections". :D

Possibly short term reduced liquidity?

Ah gee Wally! I thought rednecks are people who still fly the Confederate flag

and drag people of color behind their pickup trucks. Hillbillies are the ok ones; they don't got no trouble with nobodys, just want to make a little White Litenin in the backyard still and smoke a little herb.

good answer :D

this is terrible...how many of you have actually been with a BG that could give good head? You gots to spend extra at the massage parlour for that one...it's part of the routine and good BJs only result from lots of practice...

Do you know the joke, Tutsi (but is it one?)?. How do you make your girlfriend stop giving you BJ?

Marry her,... :o

the two I have access to have both gone home to see families for hoilday.....

Two only? No access to the others,... I'm impressed. Faithful is the word, isn't it? :o:D

well I only have the passwords for two.... although i have discoverd that most of the girls that use the internet cafe next to Nana hotel use the same password...... and I couldnt possibly tell you what that is..... but reckon you could work it out ....:D

LondonGuy-Hmmm might be worth a visit- Inet Cafe? Maybe snag a few BG email accounts - I'm quite sure one can get unlimited entertainment value out of them. :o

well they all have to have the same password so the girl in the cafe can remember it..... its not actually a word more a series of numbers... :D

Well I'll def make a point to frequent some inet cafes and test it out. No doubt they prob don't sign out fully at their terminals so nicks are still available.

No worries if I happen across an account I'd gladly share.

LondonGuy-your vast experience what service do they normally use? (hotmail or??)

this is terrible...how many of you have actually been with a BG that could give good head? You gots to spend extra at the massage parlour for that one...it's part of the routine and good BJs only result from lots of practice...

Do you know the joke, Tutsi (but is it one?)?. How do you make your girlfriend stop giving you BJ?

Marry her,... :o

wrong :D

:D