Schäuble's 'refugee avalanche' remark whips up storm in Germany

webfact

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

You really believe that crap?

Wow.

Google The Crusades it's quite interesting, you might even find out why Friday the 13th is considered unlucky if you follow the history of the Knights of Templar.

Temple station in London is worth a visit too as you may discover.

This Muslim/Infidel stuff has been going on for a long, long time, and they have long, long memories and a culture that ensures this.

They believe they will win long term.

I have my doubts.

Edited by Mudcrab

So sad not everyone joins the fabulous dresscode and the shoutings of VfB Stuttgart hooligans.

Sorry to hear about the girl. Maybe Germany should allow more Arabian women in the country, then the problem of sexual overpressure would probably be less. Native Germans are usually full of alcohol, and many suffer from erectile dysfunction, not so sure if that is what German women prefer.

A man who jokes about rape. Sort of shows everything you're really about, doesn't it?

Yes maybe that's why he moved to Thailand

I moved to Thailand because I like the country and my GF wanted me here.

So sad not everyone joins the fabulous dresscode and the shoutings of VfB Stuttgart hooligans.

Sorry to hear about the girl. Maybe Germany should allow more Arabian women in the country, then the problem of sexual overpressure would probably be less. Native Germans are usually full of alcohol, and many suffer from erectile dysfunction, not so sure if that is what German women prefer.

Stop posting utter drivel.

Moslem men rape non Moslem women (and men). That is something that happens - rape increased because of their attitude to non Moslems.

These immigrants have no respect for the laws, cultures, peoples of the the countries they demand provide them with everything they want.

You know nothing about Germans and slander German people with the sort of filth many low class low educated Moslems have rammed down their throats as "education"

Many Moslem men turn to homosexual practices as the enforced teenage segregation of the sexes causes adolescent confusion with their hormones; or perhaps other sexual practices. Many Molsem countries have issues with drug taking and alcoholism. So let's not pretend all Moslems are virtuous deserving people.

The rich Moslem countries don't want, and don't take this migrant horde. And neither should Europe. Any breaking the law should be dealt with.

The suggestion a German woman would prefer to be raped by a gang of filthy migrant trash as all German males are alcoholics with erectile dysfunction displays the nonsense many impressionable uneducated Moslems believe. What sick perverts that so called religion often seems to produce.

Edited by Baerboxer