Required Russian Native Ballet Teachers, Urgently.

Hi all,

we are required an experienced and professional female Russian Native Ballet teacher for two positions urgently.

For those who interesting and looking for the great opportunity to work in Thailand. Here are some benefits during the contract period.

• Salary (during and passed probation)
  • Accommodation
  • Medical Benefit
  • Leave/Vacation
  • Round trip air fair
  • Work Permit
  • 2-year contract

Please feel free to apply by send a letter detailing and experience to Russian Ballet School (Thailand) via email [email protected] or more information please contact James Nopparat Tel +66 53-442-398-9 or Mobile +66 86-721-2358.

www.balletrussian.com

Looking forward to hear from you.

RBS Thailand ASEAN Challenge Certified.pdf

RBS Thailand Certified.pdf

RBS Thailand Photo Location.pdf

I am a Russian Ballerina (about 50 years ago), I'm 53, female, 1.85 cm, blonde (original from above), single so I am perfect for the job.

Why 2 jobs? Or do you mean 1 job with 2 hats? Or 2 jobs with 1 hat? or a pair of pointe shoes?

What and where is Russian Ballet in Thailand? Do you have permission to teach Russian Ballet in this country?

Do you also need a English interpreter, because your ad is full of typo's?

Round trip air fare from to?

Anyway I can teach Russian Ballet and also English ballet and Danish and Italian and American Ballet. Would that be enough?

I think it's great that one of the benefits you offer is a salary.

I'm sure there are plenty of talented ballet teachers out there who would move from their homeland to do the job for free, so to be offering a salary .... that's very noble of you.