Police arrest two Pattaya Beach pickpockets who stole from British Tourist

webfact

Police arrest two Pattaya Beach pickpockets who stole from British Tourist

money-1.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Sunday Pattaya Police announced the arrest of two women who are accused of stealing a wallet full of money from a British Tourist, on Pattaya Beach Road.

The incident occurred in front of the Twin Palms Resort and led to the arrest of Khun Boonkoo aged 53 and Khun Wunipar aged 22 who initially denied any involvement in the alleged theft of a wallet containing 5,540 Baht and some British Sterling currency from Mr. Donald Ibekwe aged 48.

He reported the alleged crime at Pattaya Police Station and Officers were able to locate two suspects on Pattaya Beach Road. Both denied any involvement but a search of the beach uncovered the stolen money buried under a thin layer of sand.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/219105/police-arrest-two-pattaya-beach-pickpockets-who-stole-from-british-tourist/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-11-16

Just the one racist though, interestingly, from a man (I presume) who is happy to wear a skirt.

Heaven forbid anyone from having a non PC sense of humor.

Although it seems alright to make sexist homophobic remarks about other cultures' dress heritages.

Feel free to visit Scotland or Ireland and tease those wearing kilts anytime. They'll make you very welcome and give you a visit you'll never forget.

Pickpockets are a scourge in all tourist type places. Everyone needs to keep their wits about them especially when in holiday mood. Distraction thefts and handbag grabbing are also things to be wary of.

Edited by Baerboxer

Not much of a "British" name..... Ibekwe.... must be one of those odd-ball Scottish clans..! or maybe he is a member of The Black Watch.... Yes, just an old soldier.... looking for fun....

Are you one of the guys in your Avatar wearing one of these Scottish skirts?

Just the one racist though, interestingly, from a man (I presume) who is happy to wear a skirt.

Heaven forbid anyone from having a non PC sense of humor.

Although it seems alright to make sexist homophobic remarks about other cultures' dress heritages.

Feel free to visit Scotland or Ireland and tease those wearing kilts anytime. They'll make you very welcome and give you a visit you'll never forget.

Pickpockets are a scourge in all tourist type places. Everyone needs to keep their wits about them especially when in holiday mood. Distraction thefts and handbag grabbing are also things to be wary of.

They'll make you very welcome and give you a visit you'll never forget. So they will, especially if you put your hand up one of them.

Highly commendable an arrest for a beach crime against tourists....................................

So we can now expect the photos from the arrest of the jet ski scammers who steal thousands from tourists on the beach every day.

Wait what was that noise............oh just a few squadrons of flying pigs passing by!!whistling.gif

so steal 5,000baht get caught and get a 500 baht fine and off you go

Until they start dealing with these people with a proper punnishment it will continue unabaited

Nowhere did it say that they were fined 500 baht and released. The OP says they were arrested and charged with theft. Perhaps you got more information from the police because they report the outcome of these crimes directly to you and just leave the basics of what actually happened to the media.

Edited by Alration

Until they start dealing with these people with a proper punnishment it will continue unabaited

Nowhere did it say that they were fined 500 baht and released. The OP says they were arrested and charged with theft. Perhaps you got more information from the police because they report the outcome of these crimes directly to you and just leave the basics of what actually happened to the media.

maybe I do, what's it to you ?

run along and troll someone else

Hold on, who is that in the back ground ?

Doesn't look like a Thai police officer to me. ?

Is it one of our own shameful lot.? bah.gif

Is he lost, shouldn't he be on beach road pulling over Farangs on motor bikes. bah.gif

or is he hoping for some finger pointing training. coffee1.gif

One of the altruistic foreign tourist police volunteers I would imagine. I'm sure you'd like to thank him for his service...

Not much of a "British" name..... Ibekwe.... must be one of those odd-ball Scottish clans..! or maybe he is a member of The Black Watch.... Yes, just an old soldier.... looking for fun....

The victim is on the left is in the checked shirt and clearly has African heritage, by the way he is looking down with his baseball cap covering himself it may be that he isn't strictly British afterall.thumbsup.gif

The victim is on the left is in the checked shirt and clearly has African heritage, by the way he is looking down with his baseball cap covering himself it may be that he isn't strictly British afterall.thumbsup.gif

British Passport..........?????

Yes my Irish cousin.... and those "skirts" were Irish way before we adopted them... And I love my Kilt and heritage...wai2.gif

Also Very difficult to pickpocket my "skirt"...

Edited by Bakseeda

Yes my Irish cousin.... and those "skirts" were Irish way before we adopted them... And I love my Kilt and heritage...wai2.gif

Also Very difficult to pickpocket my "skirt"...

I'm not Irish, I'm Scottish, and ashamed of most of most of my fellow Scotsmen for not having the guts to be an independent country.

The Irish fought and died for their independence,and my Avatar is a tribute to them.

I'm not Irish, I'm Scottish, and ashamed of most of most of my fellow Scotsmen for not having the guts to be an independent country.

The Irish fought and died for their independence,and my Avatar is a tribute to them.

You keep believing in Mel Gibson and Hollywood.

you will go the same way as the Dinosaurs.

But the majority of your fellow country men, know and understand that.

You lost old boy, get over it and move on cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

For a start...

Build some stocks outside Royal Garden Plaza, stick such offenders in the stocks for a few hours and If they are not registered as residents of Pattaya... run them out of town...