Road rage driver mows down two motorcyclists in Bangkok

webfact

Road rage driver mows down two motorcyclists: VIDEO

screen_shot_2015-11-16_at_15.38.18_1.png

BANGKOK: -- A shocking video posted on Facebook has captured the moment an angry driver mowed down two men in a road rage incident.

The video by Facebook user Patu Kamonchanok was taken by her mobile phone from another car on Phaholyothin Road in Bangkok.

It is captioned: "I don't know what are the reasons behind this. The traffic was really bad. Then the motorcycle tried to cut in front of the red car. The car honked at them. I couldn't capture what happened before. Don't judge who's right or wrong yet."

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/11/16/road-rage-driver-mows-down-two-motorcyclists-video

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-11-16

Without knowing the facts behind this incident you come out with such a ridiculous comment. I wish I could say what i really think of you but you're not worth getting banned over.

After screaming at the driver and ripping the mirror off the car, the car driver did the right thing. Don't pay attention to the wingers who want no one to have to face responsibility. They are only hoping they dont get called out when they act out...

Without knowing the facts behind this incident you come out with such a ridiculous comment. I wish I could say what i really think of you but you're not worth getting banned over.

After screaming at the driver and ripping the mirror off the car, the car driver did the right thing. Don't pay attention to the wingers who want no one to have to face responsibility. They are only hoping they dont get called out when they act out...

"Did the right thing"?

The car driver lost a wing mirror. He could very easily have killed the motorcyclists. If he had killed them by driving at them and knocking them off the bike , that could well have been murder. For a wing mirror!

No wayyyyy.....a local car driver got fed up with a motorbike???? Say it sin't so. No way to tell what set the motorbike driver off by the video but one can see who was in the wrong very easily. Both parties made huge errors in judgement. Firstly the motorbike driver for loosing his cool and damaging the vehicle and secondly the car driver for running their butts over. Two wrongs don't make a right. The motor bikes are like ants, all over and no real set rules they follow. Wish one could give them brains so they can realise what they are doing, but alas I am dreaming.

"Did the right thing"?

The car driver lost a wing mirror. He could very easily have killed the motorcyclists. If he had killed them by driving at them and knocking them off the bike , that could well have been murder. For a wing mirror!

Mirrors along with smoke are important for the Thai image right now.

"Did the right thing"?

Could have done a runner to Singapore like a certain energy drink bosses son - gone and nearly forgotten by now.

"Did the right thing"?

And this is Thailand - the biker could have had a gun or knife - so the car escaped.

"Did the right thing"?

And this is Thailand - the biker could have had a gun or knife - so the car escaped.

Considering how angry the guy on the bike was, I'm sure if he had a gun or knife he would have produced it already.

What is this crap I am reading of dont judge who is in the right and who is wrong? Since when has been been justification for driving into a motorbike deliberately been justifyable? People wh come oout with such s*1t need to get their head tested

Dash cams are a wonderful enforcement tool in countries that actually have enforcement; however, in countries that don't punish offenders the dash cam video is only for entertainment value.

The best we can hope for is that youtube videos sometimes shame the police into doing their job.......