motor bike accessories in Thailand / Bangkok

BillBilous

HI ALL

Can anyone please advise

Im looking to buy the following Gear for Me and my BIKE - My aim is to be visible and SAFE

Also your advise on good Brands, models, costs etc

I live in HuaHin / Pranburi area but realise i may have to travel to Bangkok for the best choice ( i hear PADDOCKS BKK is OK store ?)

• Full Face Helmet - with good airflow - high visability
  • Riding Jacket & Trousers must have good Airflow as HEAT kills me & some Padded protection
  • Handle Bar grip puppies
  • LED Rear Brake Lights 3 way lights
  • Wheel refelctor Trim

Your help is greatly appreciated

Safe Riding to you all

And the budget ?

Starting at the bottom, 320sp for the reflector trim - they have a guy that fits then for free every day of his life ..

I'm not sure about the lights, maybe 320 but also mail order .. Join some model specific Facebook group .. Easy to find small Thai shops that will use mail order.

Grips - 320 carry a lot of copy Chinese stuff, which may be to your liking.

Clothes - panda sell rev'it and a lot of it too ! I don't think you can go far wrong myself. For Alpine* go to paddock.

Lids - again depends on the manufacturer - panda rider do Schuberth, paddock do arai (?) I have a few cheaper helmets from helmet2home.com that I use in a loose rotation to stop them stinking.

Give us an idea of the bike, price and brands and posters may suggest some different places.

Hi

thanks for the replies

the Bike I ride is HONDA CB 500X

Budget - I guess middle range

For clothing , jacket trousers helmet I would want to try on

All other items i would be happy to buy online

Hope you can give me some locations

thanks for your help

Try panda for clothing .. The tail lights might be difficult, you want a all in one LED unit ? Keep an eye on the local forums, Fb groups - Thais are great at tracking down and retailing special parts, there are lots of good small shops that will surprise you one day.

Try the shops in order of 320sp, check panda website and lastly paddock - only as paddock seem to carry a lot of the more expensive kit and don't always carry stock. Great range of gloves tho'

320sp is only a few hours from you, the petkasem road takes you right up to Wong Wien Yai where the shop is.

Ps no biggie to me .. But if you search or even go back a page you were will find your question comes up quite often.

Archived