Help Finding Right Air Conditioning System

mouse

Hope someone can guide me in the right direction. I am looking for a professional Air Conditioning Dealer. This is what I would like to see. Someone willing to come into my home in Kamphaeng Phet, evaluate what I need in terms of BTU and then sell me two systems. One for our bedroom and a separate system to cool the rest fo the house which is approximately 2,800 square feet in size. I venture to guess that I need one unit at 24,000 BTU and another at 35,000 to 40,000 BTU. The Dealers here have no clue and try to sell their lack of knowledge. A web site with information would be better but I have been unable to find anything like it so far. :o

Can only suggest the Yellow Pages as this is not the normal setup for home use. Almost all air conditioners sold for use in homes are the split system one fan coil wall mount type these days as Thai homes do not normally have access space for duct work, the loss in uninsulated buildings would be huge, and you can't run the duct too well through concrete beams. Recommended size for bedrooms are:

9,000 9-14sm 9-12sm (in sun)

12,000 16-22 14-20

15,300 20-28 18-26

18,000 24-33 21-30

20,800 28-38 24-35

22,800 30-42 27-38

I find one lower unit seems to be fine if bedroom is ground floor.