Ticket Prices Heathrow To Bangkok

roytheboy

Hi, do any experienced travelers on the Heathrow/ bankok run have any advice when to book a journey.

I intend to go that route say 31 1 07 and return 2 months later, for instance I have been quoted today ie Quantas (my favourite airline" £630, and the cheapest arabic airways £430, that is booking now, all aiport taxes included, except departure tak bkk.

I remember getting a quote this time last yes for Aus/ bkk and was quoted £1100 and in the new year got the same for £700.

I know ya pays ya money, and takes ya choice, but any usefull advice allways wellcome, + I do like to know there are 4 engines on those wings as opposed to two !

When I first left school, my mentor was a millionare skinflint, whoe's favourite saying to me was thus

"A pound saved boy, is a pound earned" I am looking to save a few, buys other pleasures lol !

If anyone can tell you the best time to buy tickets they must be clairvoient.

I watch the price and tend to buy a couple of months before the date. £430 for a 2 month trip is not bad, I've been looking at nearer £400 for a trip in October but I think Jan tends to be a bit higher.

Lot depends on whether you have to travel, you can hold on until Jan and if the fare isn't good enough then don't travel?

Bought a ticket in the UK 8 weeks ago..

LHR to BKK, 3 month return for £360 inclusive of all taxes ! By far the cheapest i've ever had.

also, its a "year ticket" so the return date can be extended for upto 1yr should i need it with only a small nominal fee to be paid..

The Arab airlines are sure hard to beat...