Hair clippers

Going clockwise on the ring road...At the lights where you turn left for Fisherman's village or straight ahead to go to Makro, go through the lights a matter or yards and there is a big hair care suppliers just through the lights on the left past the temple. They sell some decent ones in there.

My last couple have been German brands found in the downstairs stalls in Big C for under THB 1k. My current pair are around 5 years old. These days I would think Lazada would be a safe bet.

My first pair were from Argos UK at a cost of GBP 20. They would have lasted indefinitely had they not been dropped on a hard surface damaging the blade.

This photo might explain their apparent longevity:

coot.jpg

HTH smile.png

Edited by evadgib

Going clockwise on the ring road...At the lights where you turn left for Fisherman's village or straight ahead to go to Makro, go through the lights a matter or yards and there is a big hair care suppliers just through the lights on the left past the temple. They sell some decent ones in there.

+1. I bought a Wahl clipper there last year.

Thanks, I think I will try this place first.

All but opposite Bophut markets Sticky.Has mannequins with coloured wigs in the window.

Edited by Rooo

All but opposite Bophut markets Sticky.Has mannequins with coloured wigs in the window.

Thanks for that.