British foods not available in Bangkok

Metalelfie

Sorry...

One of the few things Britain is not internationally known for...is good food. lol

Cannot find it anywhere else in the world either.

Mushy beans and mealy meat pies...........blah

Ridiculous nonsense....get back to your Walmart cheezwhizz. :D

Cheshire cheese.......Garners Pickled onions....Grahams Port....A farang bird.......smile.png

With Bristols wink.png

would that be cities,oh i do miss those sunny afternoons at eastville,GO BOY GO.

I was born in Fishponds, nooooo, not in a fishpond.....giggle.gif

That takes me back.... so a bit from each side of you, glass of Scrumpy with some Double Gloucester

Sorry...

One of the few things Britain is not internationally known for...is good food. lol

Cannot find it anywhere else in the world either.

Mushy beans and mealy meat pies...........blah

If you are going to try to be funny, you should get things right.

Mushy peas tis what they are.

Cheshire cheese.......Garners Pickled onions....Grahams Port....A farang bird.......smile.png

With Bristols wink.png

would that be cities,oh i do miss those sunny afternoons at eastville,GO BOY GO.

also done a lot of fishing at chew valley lake,used to stay in a pub at chew magna,i can just see it on the table,plowmans lunch,pork pie,branston pickle and a large glass of old rosie.

There are Thai restaurants in every American town of any size, but very few British. Why is that?

Because American food is an extension of British food due to colonisation.

The cuisine of the United States reflects its history. The European colonization of the Americas yielded the introduction of a number of ingredients and cooking styles to the latter. The various styles continued expanding well into the 19th and 20th centuries, proportional to the influx of immigrants from many foreign nations; such influx developed a rich diversity in food preparation throughout the country.

The US has no history,my grandmother has curtains older than modern day America.

And at least one grandson, too, to judge by the age of your jibe.

Edited by stillbornagain

Something I love but can't ever remember seeing here...... Turnips ? Brussels Sprouts ? Swede ? Runner Beans ? not that these are things to be sent in the Post.

Just finished my Broad Beans, and sadly cannot remember where I bought them [2 packs Frozen]

The royal project is growing brussel sprouts this year. This is the season for it.