Exchanging Czech Crowns for THB in Ubon?

Guitar God

Just because they are not listed on the website does not mean they will not do the exchange. They only list the most common currencies,

You need to go to one of the main offices of a bank to get them exchanged. It may take a while because they will have to contact Bangkok to get the rate.

It appears the rate is about CZK 1.00 = 1.41 Soruce: https://currency-converter.net/?gclid=CjwKEAiA7MWyBRDpi5TFqqmm6hMSJAD6GLeAWpHpJt0fPO7JOcwlz9SMhfpZd71-rEtkSgV2DByD0xoCB3Tw_wcB

From 2011:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/505305-exchange-czech-crowns-in-bangkok/

No luck in Bangkok and Chiang Mai walking from place to place.

In Ubon? Forget it.

Perhaps things have changed since 2007. "I arrived in Bangkok in 2007 from Prague with a large sum of Czech koruna" From the only post that mentioned Bangkok and Chiang Mai.

Krungthai Bank opened up a foreign exchange center / bank on Chayangkul Road about 3 months ago. I haven't been inside there, but I think it would be worth a try.

This is from their flyer:

- Foreign bank notes buying and selling

- International money transfer

- foreign drafts selling

- foreign clean bills purchased

- foreign clean bills for collection

- foreign currency deposits

#045-313-304

They are located diagonally across Long Beach Massage.

I thought I'd tried the main branch of BKK bank when I was trying to get rid of some Vietnamese Dong and they didn't do dong, maybe Czech crown is different.

If not I'll try the Krungthai Bank bank. It sounds like they only take laundered money though since they seem so obsessed about the cleanliness of it.