• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 51

Bangkok Suffers Severe Smog as PM2.5 Levels Soar Amidst Heat Wave

2. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

3. 95

Form 7162 Anybody Received Theirs Yet for 2024?

4. 0

Has my sex tourist friend found a loop hole?

5. 2,667

ICE vs EV, the debate thread

6. 68

Thai Hostages Still Missing a Year After Hamas Attack

7. 563

White Culture

8. 0

Florida Law Enforcement trying to protect the innocent,ain’t easy!

9. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

10. 34

Tm47 online submission "rejected"

11. 19

Will White Women Shift Away from Republicans to Support Kamala Harris in 2024?

12. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

13. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

14. 125

Trump chickens out again.

New cheaper Money transfer service to Thailand

Just found out about a new way to transfer money into Thailand.

The company is called 'Transferwise' and gives you the proper exchange rate and charges a reasonable fee. If interested go and look up their website transferwise.com. You cannot unfortunately use them to send money from Thailand.

^ above link but WITHOUT referal

https://www.xendpay.com/

I have used Transferwise & Xendpay for the last 9mths bringing over my pension each month. No issues with either. both take between 3-5 business days better rate than TT rate . Xendpay cheaper than Transferwise about 4 quid per 1000 GPB .what other referrals are you looking for? just go into the site and make your own mind up whether to use or not. There is no obligation to use even if you register.

Edited by Expattaff1308

^ above link but WITHOUT referal

https://www.xendpay.com/

I have used Transferwise & Xendpay for the last 9mths bringing over my pension each month. No issues with either. both take between 3-5 business days better rate than TT rate . Xendpay cheaper than Transferwise about 4 quid per 1000 GPB .what other referrals are you looking for? just go into the site and make your own mind up whether to use or not.

I mean the link you posted is not a direct link to the site, but sends you here

https://secure.xendpay.com/signup/ur/E368103

So I posted the direct link to the Home Page of the site. wai.gif

the link will take you to the sign up page or hit continue to see the rest of the site, by using the link you will also get a tenner off your first transfer should you wish to partake

So they reserve the right to exchange the EUR or USD to Thai Baht before sending it, it means this is where they get you and your money. I doubt they provide better exchange rates than the Thai banks.

I believe if you look at the website and information provided, you will see this is not the case.

So they reserve the right to exchange the EUR or USD to Thai Baht before sending it, it means this is where they get you and your money. I doubt they provide better exchange rates than the Thai banks.

Can't speak for the $ or Euro but I transfer Pound Sterling monthly and they both (Transferwise & Xendpay) beat the TT Rate by 1/2 to over 1 Baht per GBP