Crazed Russian arrested at South Pattaya Apartment Complex

webfact

Crazed Russian arrested at South Pattaya Apartment Complex

russia-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Police were called to an apartment complex in South Pattaya late on Monday night by its owner who was concerned over a Russian Resident who appeared to be acting erratically.

Police arrived and attempted to approach Mr. Aleksandr Ushakov aged 36 who was known to reside in a 4th floor apartment at the Beach House Complex in Pratamnuk Road Soi 5.

He was first spotted on CCTV by the owner of the complex, Khun Suchart aged 63, and appeared to be walking up and down the 4th floor corridor shouting. He then made his way to the ground floor which is when the owner called the Police.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/219226/crazed-russian-arrested-at-south-pattaya-apartment-complex/#prettyPhoto

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-11-25

maybe his brother was the fighter jet pilot killed over Syria.

and he just listened to Obama speak. I know because this is how I get when I hear Obama's voice.

or he just spent the day at Thai immigration. That will send anyone over th edge.

das vi danya Ivan.

maybe his brother was the fighter jet pilot killed over Syria.

and he just listened to Obama speak. I know because this is how I get when I hear Obama's voice.

or he just spent the day at Thai immigration. That will send anyone over th edge.

das vi danya Ivan.

Maybe he just found out that the so beautiful woman that he fell in love with was really a katoy.cheesy.gif

Pattaya syndrome?

No such thing.

You might just as well say that people who throw themselves from The Golden Gate are suffering from "Golden Gate Bridge Syndrome".

It's just somewhere that facilitates an inclination.

Tourists who have an inclination towards substance abuse will find it readily facilitated (as are other "pleasures") In Pattaya.

Which leads to:

Substance-induced psychosis - Wikipedia, the free ...

(Top of the list - alcohol)

A troll post has been removed please read the forum rules in particular this one:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Seen this guy hanging around a certain "Latex" shop on Soi6 Pratumnak that seems to attract a few Russian young guys every night, he is usually aggressively drunk

Wonder what they put in those latex pillows??

I am surprised the Thais have not clamped down on a dubious shop run, staffed and owned by Russians, and it does not take Sherlock to work out its not just foam they are selling

Seen this guy hanging around a certain "Latex" shop on Soi6 Pratumnak that seems to attract a few Russian young guys every night, he is usually aggressively drunk

Wonder what they put in those latex pillows??

I am surprised the Thais have not clamped down on a dubious shop run, staffed and owned by Russians, and it does not take Sherlock to work out its not just foam they are selling

What do they sell then ? Vodka ?