Thailands unspoken law.

Bitten14

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I can say for a fact that this is a sad norm especially if she is older. I have "online" dated quite a few Thai women in the past and all of them maintained online profiles at dating sites while she said she was "mine." In fact, the one I'm dating right now is extremely deceptive and crafty.

She's out on a date as I write this. How do I know? Smart research and many years experience working on the Internet. Of course, it doesn't take a Phd to be able to learn more about "your" Thai girl. Simply knowing her common usernames helps a lot and there are clues you'll get right off the bat:

1) She will not share her email address with you. This makes it easier for you to locate her online activities and she doesn't want that.

2) She won't share her social media accounts with you. Again, this makes it easy to figure out what's been happening. Example: You ask what she did today, she says she went to market but her Facebook shows her photo in Patong on a beach.

3) The rule that states the guilty scream the loudest always applies with the Thai women I've spoken to. If she says she went to dinner with a friend and you ask, "How is your friend? Is he well?" and she explodes, chances are it was a date of some kind.

Is it sad? Yes. Especially considering many if not all are Buddhist (I am Buddhist as well) and the things they do go directly against Buddhist teachings (lies, deception, promiscuity, etc.)

Do I plan on visiting my current girl? Yes. Why? Because behind the shroud of deception, there's still a nice connection and, there's still hope that she'll not be a bad woman when I show up. In the meantime, I keep an open mind and heart giving her the benefit of a doubt and not allowing my mind to wander into the what-if's of the future.

Obviously, if you want to be safe you should do as you do in North America: wait. Allow a relationship to blossom and trust to build. Not everyone is honest and this is true globally. Thailand is no exception.

Cheers and best of luck :)

A mate used to always (half) jokingly say...,
"Who needs a wife when the bloke next door has on....., oops, sorry thats a lawn mower..., how could I possibly mix them up ?"
He was a bit of a harsh man..., he also used to say...,
"If they didn't have a 'whitest', they'd be stacked 10 high at the tip "
Harsh

Edited by Sandy Freckle

Yes, I can say for a fact that this is a sad norm especially if she is older. I have "online" dated quite a few Thai women in the past and all of them maintained online profiles at dating sites while she said she was "mine." In fact, the one I'm dating right now is extremely deceptive and crafty.

She's out on a date as I write this. How do I know? Smart research and many years experience working on the Internet. Of course, it doesn't take a Phd to be able to learn more about "your" Thai girl. Simply knowing her common usernames helps a lot and there are clues you'll get right off the bat:

1) She will not share her email address with you. This makes it easier for you to locate her online activities and she doesn't want that.

2) She won't share her social media accounts with you. Again, this makes it easy to figure out what's been happening. Example: You ask what she did today, she says she went to market but her Facebook shows her photo in Patong on a beach.

3) The rule that states the guilty scream the loudest always applies with the Thai women I've spoken to. If she says she went to dinner with a friend and you ask, "How is your friend? Is he well?" and she explodes, chances are it was a date of some kind.

Is it sad? Yes. Especially considering many if not all are Buddhist (I am Buddhist as well) and the things they do go directly against Buddhist teachings (lies, deception, promiscuity, etc.)

Do I plan on visiting my current girl? Yes. Why? Because behind the shroud of deception, there's still a nice connection and, there's still hope that she'll not be a bad woman when I show up. In the meantime, I keep an open mind and heart giving her the benefit of a doubt and not allowing my mind to wander into the what-if's of the future.

Obviously, if you want to be safe you should do as you do in North America: wait. Allow a relationship to blossom and trust to build. Not everyone is honest and this is true globally. Thailand is no exception.

Cheers and best of luck :)

You're a Buddhist?

Ever had more than one girlfriends at the same time, knowing pretty well your girlfriends have other boyfriends beside you. Now you meet one of your girlfriends with another man.

Here's what you should do:

Either pretend you haven't noticed, or treat your girlfriend's boyfriend like your own friend.

If you can't manage this, then you don't know much about free love, and you don't know much about Thai women.

• 2 weeks later...

In short:

I live with 3 girls, 2 are lesbian lovers and the third just sharing.

I am in a committed relationship with the 2 lesbians. They use me as a personal dildo anytime.

One of my girls is a highly paid model so she likes to bring all her model friends home play with.

How many models do i see , somewhere between 150 and 200. and absolutely stunning girls. i lost count now.

My thing is , I look after my two girls i give them love and support and generally assist with what they need.

In return they bring me what i desire its a great arrangement and couldnt be happier.

Im sure some of the girls have boyfriends but when they with me they can laugh and be free.

My girls know i had a very bad divorce in sydney,

I love the saying , "Why have 1 when you can have the whole herd"

cheers

BTW i was in sydney one time flying out to the States in the checkin queue in front of me was this young hot american bird and some hot aussie guy all over each other . I thought wow they so in love . couldnt stop kissing and whatever in the checkin . she boards the plane , he said good bye, as we landed in LAX i was walking behind the same girl and she walked straight into the arms of american guy. all over each other again, I will never forget it ..

In short:

I live with 3 girls, 2 are lesbian lovers and the third just sharing.

I am in a committed relationship with the 2 lesbians. They use me as a personal dildo anytime.

One of my girls is a highly paid model so she likes to bring all her model friends home play with.

How many models do i see , somewhere between 150 and 200. and absolutely stunning girls. i lost count now.

My thing is , I look after my two girls i give them love and support and generally assist with what they need.

In return they bring me what i desire its a great arrangement and couldnt be happier.

Im sure some of the girls have boyfriends but when they with me they can laugh and be free.

My girls know i had a very bad divorce in sydney,

I love the saying , "Why have 1 when you can have the whole herd"

cheers

BTW i was in sydney one time flying out to the States in the checkin queue in front of me was this young hot american bird and some hot aussie guy all over each other . I thought wow they so in love . couldnt stop kissing and whatever in the checkin . she boards the plane , he said good bye, as we landed in LAX i was walking behind the same girl and she walked straight into the arms of american guy. all over each other again, I will never forget it ..

It's a nice essay. Next time just write I'm paying for sex.

I wouldn't get serious with a girl in another province, let alone another country. Guys that go home and send money seem to be the mark for most of the shady Thai girls, regardless of how they feel about the bloke. Anyway, lesson learned. Next time watch out for the girl's friends. Monkeys do what they see.

If a girl works in a bar and you send money and come over 2 or 3 times a year what would you expect,she becomes a nun?

As for me ,I have been married over 22 years ,the wife is quite a bit younger than me ,if I was back in Britain and she had a boyfriend they would be horrified,

If a girl works in a bar and you send money and come over 2 or 3 times a year what would you expect,she becomes a nun?

As for me ,I have been married over 22 years ,the wife is quite a bit younger than me ,if I was back in Britain and she had a boyfriend they would be horrified,

I never understood this concept, too. Especially as there are pay-as-you-go services everywhere, all come with uber gf expierience inlcuded for free.

Horrified? How much younger are we talking here? If it's more than 15 years and she doesn't have a guy on the side then they should be surprised.