Out and in on the same day

I have a flight booked at 12 in the afternoon from dmk to kul tomorrow and a flight back to dmk later the same day arriving at 8:30 pm.

I work in England for 6 months of the year and have only arrived back in Thailand this October, I'm on a tourist visa... My question is will I encounter any problems returning back to Thailand on the same day?

^+1

Just wondering, you arrived in Thailand in October.

Did you arrive with that Tourist Visa ? If so, it should have given you 2 months (59 days) so your Border run would be due somewhere in December. And you also can extend your TR visa for 30 days at any immigration for 1900 THB

Edited by MJCM

I have no visa exempt entry's but I am here every year so I have many tourist visas from previous trips, I have a tourist visa and arrived on the 3rd October and was stamped in until 30th November, I have not extended as for the reason I'm here it doesn't make sense for me to extend until my 3rd entry

Well, previously I also had on education visa but my main concern was wether it would be a problem re entering the country after such a short time

Should be no problem, but do enter and exit Malaysia to get the stamps. If you just go straight to the transit lounge in KL, Thai immigration may give you a hard time for not entering another country. (Actually, they would probably let it go, but it would be a silly risk.)

I flew to Singapore to get a visa stamp at the Thai embassy and came straight back

I was questioned on the way in by their immigration officer because I was travelling without luggage or even a hotel booking to use as address

She could hardly believe that i need to come to Singapore solely to deal with the Thai government when I had just flew out of Thailand