Thaivisa.com

tuky

Our members have made a total of 72,461 posts

We have 8,874 registered members

The newest member is Plumpaquatsch

Most users ever online was 575 on Fri 2004-04-09, 10:34:28

Thaivisa, going from strength to strength.

I think the Admin and Mods need a congrats.

Well done guys!!!

But this would not be a reality if it wasn't for the members and the regular posters, you guys make Thaivisa and deserve the true thanks.

Where else can you get free advice on any subject our quaint little brains can come up with? or have your say?

Lets keep it up.

Might I mention the fledgling Bear Pit as another place to check out, if you like a political debate that is, we are just starting up as a branch of Thaivisa and welcome your views.Those that have visited I welcome your views on the site so we can make it even better, what are your views? why didn't you join? and so on...

See you there.

tukyleith (Admin/Mod The Bear Pit)

But this would not be a reality if it wasn't for the members and the regular posters, you guys make Thaivisa and deserve the true thanks.

Thank you Leith, on behalf of me, the gentleman scamp, the gentle woman, sick buffalo, the gent and butterfly - we appreciate your kind words :D:o

It took me 1 hour and 60 minutes to get to pattaya from bkk today

hmm hehe :o

it normally takes me 2 hours, what is your secret?

It takes me 30 minute to leave Bangkok and another 90 minutes to reach Pattaya. How come are you sooo fast?

<<Where else can you get free advice on any subject our quaint little brains can come up with? or have your say?>>

That's what initially brought me to Thaivisa...the advice on current types of visas and I then found a wealth of other great material concerning Thailand.

A big "Thank You" moderators!

tutsi is proud to be a contributor to this award-winning forum...

me too.

thanks for all the helpful advice i have received here and for letting me mouth off whenever i feel like it.

long may you prosper.

What they said , also where the ###### is BUTTERFLY? :o