Canadian embassy

I need to go to the Canadian Embassy in BkK in order to apply for a new passport. Can someone inform me of the easiest way to get to the embassy from Future Park, Rangsit. Is the embassy fairly close to the BTS skytrain and if so which is the closest stop.

I was thinking of taking a minivan to Victory Monument and then taking a taxi to the embassy, but not sure If that is my best or smartest option.

Canadian Embassy

15th Floor, Abdulrahim Place, 990 Thanon Rama IV, Bangkok, Thailand 10500

Thanks in advance.

I am not sure if this is of help or not but will try.

I always take the mrt subway to Silom and from there take a motorcycle taxi. You can actually walk from the subway station not far but need to know where you are going.

If I were you i would simply catch a taxi to the nearest mrt station. Go to Silom take the motorcycle to Embassy.

Bts has a stop at silom too if you take that it stops same place as the mrt subway it is an interchange station.

From Rangsit, go to BTS Morchit Station. If going by bus, you can use # 29, and probably several others.

The Cd. Embassy is on the south side of Phraram 4 Road (usu. marked as Rama 4 Road on English language maps). It is 5 min. walk from BTS Saladaeng Station or Silom MRT Station, which are beside each other, If you need to know where to obtain a photo to meet their requirements, reply here or send me a Private Mail.

• Like 1