Emergency Landing At Suvarnabhumi

george

meemiathai

I understand you can be fed up by this thread, but at the start of this you have a journalist exageration. If you read the article carefully (The Nation), you will see that it was probably just a panel missing. However some passengers are panicking above any reasonable level when there is an incident concerning their flight: it is to the aviation professionals to educate people in order to enlarge the understanding of such a situation and that next time people will be less stressed.

Educational posts are necessary to overcome such situations and the exagerations coming from some journalists converting a small incident in a sensational new!

Wasn't being serious at all. :o I will still fly even if I see no wings at all.

And yes I agree with you. But don't think this world is ever going to change, to be more rational.

For now I will avoid Air Asia (actually I avoid them anyway, too much of a zoo on boarding).

It is quite risky, most of their planes are old.

The airline is facing out old planes and replace all of them with the new Airbus320. Give them time. They cant have all the new planes overnight. I flied on their new Airbus recently with great comfort.

Talking of which, have you heard about the tower at Don Muang being asked for a time check?

The controller asked which airline the request was coming from, and a testy voice asked what that had to do with the time.

"Well, Sir, if you are in command of the inbound Lufthansa flight, I will tell you that it is 10:31 precisely.

But if you are the inbound Air france flight, I will tell you that you are going to be here well in time for lunch.

And if you are Air Asia, outbound for Udon Thani, I will tell you "Yes, it is Tuesday".