Alcohol sales near schools.

stubuzz

Money and profit cause next to nothing law enforcement in this country, laws like this one are just a formality nothing more.

As jadee said, prostitution is illegal in Thailand for 55 years, but it's still national sport number one ...

Everywhere money talks, but in Thailand money shouts.

Thailand isn't exactly renowned for stringent law enforcement. Prostitution was made illegal in Thailand in 1960, what happened to that law?

American soldiers on leave from Vietnam with lots of cash to throw around is what happend to that law!!

Edited by Rocceao

I met an guy a few years back who had an interesting story to tell from his piont of view.

He met a Lady in Pattaya and after a short romance she took him to her home town, when in town he decided to go for a walk dressed only in his shorts no shirt and drinking a long neck bottle of beer Chang, as he was walking he decided to walk past the local primary school as all the kids where going home.

Soon after this he was approached by a police man who explained to him that some parents have complained about him and that he should get dressed and drink his beer at home as this is a small town and not pattaya.

When he told me this story he was so upset, that he had been reported and approached by the cops and told to go home to clean up his act.

I then asked him what would happen to you in your country if you walked past the local primary school half naked while drinking a bottle of beer?

His response was" oh thats different"

Is it?

Thanks for taking the time to read my post

Edited by Rocceao