Thai Man Found With Leech In His Anus

george

The TV site operators might want to consider that sending emails with keywords such as "anus" could increase the likelihood of TV being considered a source of spam. It's much easier to get on a third-party spam blacklist than to get your website or domain removed from one.

And for some people who take their TV email at their work account, it could create problems if the IT department is snooping.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any pictures of the man ??

How do you know the leech was a man ( Male in the first O.P., ) :D

O.K. i know............................................................................

...............................not funny.

Just joining the the list of sick humour...ist among us that offer light relief in a sticky situation

marshbags :D:D:D

P.S.

We used to put a condom on our penises to avoid unauthorised entry while serving in the Malaysian jungles. :o

No b** s**t

P.S.

We used to put a condom on our penises to avoid unauthorised entry while serving in the Malaysian jungles. :o

No b** s**t

was that in the Special forces??

Off topic maybe but responding to B.W and a bit more light relief. apologies in advance.

Just an ordinary soldier of the Commonwealth Brigate at Terandak camp based in Malacca. :D

Happy, happy days, what i can remember of them after the various p*** ups that numbed the old brain.

Now this was Bedlam for real and total chaos when it came to who was leading who most of the time.

The last Sergeant Major was a right prat who used to keep telling us not to

" wock ( officer speel for rock ) the boat " when we,d go off the rails a bit, maybe it should read Me and I,d.

ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by marshbags

I was wondering if a good thick layer of Vaseline petroleum jelly would act as a barrier for women.

As nasty as it sounds leaches are still used in medicine. The doctors attach them to infected parts of the body that don’t drain well to suck out puss and other things.

Can I ask a question? What happens if the leech is not extracted from the said anus? I mean whats the consequence if it is not removed?

the attorney will continue to grow!!!!!!!

relax

Good on you ! That's the funniest thing I've read in this forum so far.

Of course stressful times as many of us need lawyers now to get visas straightened out fast. everyone needs a lawyer at some point. Hopefully sitting at a desk, and not attached to the ...um, er, ....anus.

And you know, riding home in flooded Chiang Mai streets last night, legs wet on the moto half way up the shins, cars hitting me with spray as they plowed through deeper pockets, I can't help think of all of THailand's stray dogs. They're out there - pooing. Pooing, pooing, pooing ! All over the place. And everytime there's a flood I know I'm wading through so much poo water. I never soap up as thouroughly in the shower as I do after coming home from a ride through city's floodwaters. I try not to think of it but in the land of stray dogs, you know the waters swimming with it. Yick !

138,000 flood victims become ill

BANGKOK: -- ealth Ministry Sunday warned people to avoid walking through floodwater, which often host germs and leeches.

The warning came after more than 138,000 flood victims became ill and one of them was found with a leech in his anus.

Humm

Possible new remedy for piles? :o

TBWG :D

And you know, riding home in flooded Chiang Mai streets last night, legs wet on the moto half way up the shins, cars hitting me with spray as they plowed through deeper pockets, I can't help think of all of THailand's stray dogs. They're out there - pooing. Pooing, pooing, pooing ! All over the place. And everytime there's a flood I know I'm wading through so much poo water. I never soap up as thouroughly in the shower as I do after coming home from a ride through city's floodwaters. I try not to think of it but in the land of stray dogs, you know the waters swimming with it. Yick !

Have you also thought that washing dishes has never been easier for the local food shops. :o

No squatting involved for a while. :D00008150.jpg

Edited by Tony Clifton

av-36005.jpg

Impostor! :o Talk about leeches...

Tony Clifton. A name to respect! A name to fear!

You can't possibly tell me you've had more Krispy Kreme donuts and chickies than I have in my entire life! WWWRRRRRAGGGHHHH

What's your waist size?

Who's your tailor?

Could you sing Voooolare? Right now?

Huh?

Huh?

Andy

Kaufman is that you?

Running of that smart mouth of yours again? Do you realise who your dealing with? I have a NAME, I have connections - and they all sing italian better than you, if you take my meaning!

Pattaya is MY patch and there's room for only ONE Tony in this town! If you kow whats good for you you'll go back to your bongos. AMATEUR!! You SCmU-u-u-CK. I dont have to take anymore of your freeloading. I'm an I-N_D_E_P_E_N_D_A_N_T.

I got where I am today

and may I say

(not in a shy way)

I did it MY WAY!!!

So get off my case and bust your own nickels you dime gavone you!! More of this and you'll be seeing my lawyers first-If your eyes still work! I'll see you in Bombsville, you Bum.......

You've been a wonderful audience..

Thank you and GOODNIGHT!!!!!

"Thai Man Found With Leech In His Anus"

153 people reading this topic. That's knocked, Thaksin, the coup, and visa worries right out of the "ring" (nyah,nyah)......

Howmany pages will it go? Any bets? :o

What concerns me is not how many people read the topic, but the fact that their comments seems to come out of their anus - quite a lot of bullshit. There are over 130,000 flood victims and all some guys can do is lurking and jerking about it. This must be one of the poorest forums I've ever seen.

O.K. i know............................................................................

Just joining the the list of sick humour...ist among us that offer light relief in a sticky situation

P.S.

No b** s**t

Interesting plural form. How many do you have?

Hi everyone,

Talking about stuff in the water, last year during the floody time, i picked up fleas on my upper legs! At first it just seemed itchy, but upon having a closer look, i could see the tiny yellow brownish insects, sticking to my skin. :o

Have anyone else had the same experience?

P.S.

No b** s**t

Interesting plural form. How many do you have?

Sorry to say i,ve only got one penis :D

The other penises belong to the rest of the squad :D

Apologies for the grammar by the way ? as i was trying to indicate several in one word to compliment the we.

Can I ask a question? What happens if the leech is not extracted from the said anus? I mean whats the consequence if it is not removed?

He rides out on the big brown tube train :D:D

:D:D:D

Try picturing the thing riding the Richard the Third, with a suitable expression on it,s face when it comes out ????

That,s what i visualised. ( not the dirty side of the brown stuff )

Must be my sense of humour, but i laughed a lot when i read this Jackr

The wife also did the same after i explained what it was all about and why i was laughing.

It took some doing describing the delicate tube train.

I got through by saying Poo Poo stuff. :o

Thanks for the laughs.

Edited by marshbags