Ladies...who Is The Sexiest Poster?

tutsiwarrior

but...what does all of this have to do with tutsi who is quietly drinking vodka and minding his own business?

well, at a rough guess, IT IS YOUR THREAD!!! :D

but if you want to disassociate yourself from this thread then that can be acheived, just remember we have records... :D:D

you starting to sound like an admin who is leg, oops nameless Tuky. :o:D

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tutsi is magnanimous and accepts all responsibility for the thread. I just wanted to exercise a line from a famous comic about minding one's own business....(while tutsi was giggling fiendishly at the silly responses from otherwise intelligent adult posters)

Of course you all know that tutsi is the sexiest...I am constantly reminded of the scene in '4 weddings and a funeral' when the rich, black haired bitch that was part of hugh grant's circle friends reveals her love to him...I said 'I could use some of that' but dumb shit hugh went off and fell in love instead.

Rich beautiful local women that would offer undying love to tutsi are welcome to contact me on this thread. You would have to be mia noi of course as the wife and her family are first priority...

Of course you all know that tutsi is the sexiest...

Oh, well, if that is what you were looking for with the original post why didn't you say so?

Of course, Tutsiwarrior is the absolute sexiest poster on Thaivisa.com. Everyone else pales in comparison... :D:o

Its strange I have been overlooked :o , no contest! :D

Hard to do that, Gent...BTW, your alter-ego, a guy who calls himself Gop 4 life! is stirring things up a bit over in the "Pit"! :D

with all these supposed nicks, its a wonder I have time to be in this sexiest poster contest :D - its not me mate, Ill go have a look at his posts - by the way you refer to him as my alter ego - it must be a new welcomed friend - set Georgie on to him :D , then you will never get rid of him.

Its strange I have been overlooked :o , no contest! :D

Hard to do that, Gent...BTW, your alter-ego, a guy who calls himself Gop 4 life! is stirring things up a bit over in the "Pit"! :D

with all these supposed nicks, its a wonder I have time to be in this sexiest poster contest :D - its not me mate, Ill go have a look at his posts - by the way you refer to him as my alter ego - it must be a new welcomed friend - set Georgie on to him :D , then you will never get rid of him.

Speculation has it that it's also possibly Bitterfly...remember him?

Guest Lazarus
The ball is in your court sbk, the biggest question is, what is your question?  :D

let's see that poll  :o

Hmmm.. well the title of the thread is who is the sexiest poster but lets face it, we all have differing standards.

Tough one tukyleith! But you would always top my list :D

Mine too..

The ball is in your court sbk, the biggest question is, what is your question?  :D

let's see that poll  :D

Hmmm.. well the title of the thread is who is the sexiest poster but lets face it, we all have differing standards.

Tough one tukyleith! But you would always top my list :D

Mine too..

hiss hiss IT - welcome to the forum :o

Guest Lazarus
Happy Easter to you, tell your mates in the pit, to read the bible and repent for their sins :D

We are still having trouble with the koran, but I guess so are many others :o

Is it time for a resurection?

Done... now shut up

He don't have the button no more...

between you me and the gate post = I think he could be admin in there - I hope so, as you can say what you want about him, but he loves my posts and that equals an informed unbiased admin - psss, dont tell him I said that though, we might become mates :o

between you me and the gate post = I think he could be admin in there - I hope so, as you can say what you want about him, but he loves my posts and that equals an informed unbiased admin - psss, dont tell him I said that though, we might become mates :o

Don't recall him sticking up for you last time you were turfed?

between you me and the gate post = I think he could be admin in there - I hope so, as you can say what you want about him, but he loves my posts and that equals an informed unbiased admin - psss, dont tell him I said that though, we might become mates :D

Mellowing with age Gentleman ? :o

now ###### has been demoted to ###### seeks employment, I think the dear :D admins here, should clear my slate, so I also can celebrate my :D 1000th post without a blemish on my record. :D:D

between you me and the gate post = I think he could be admin in there - I hope so, as you can say what you want about him, but he loves my posts and that equals an informed unbiased admin - psss, dont tell him I said that though, we might become mates :

now ###### has been demoted to ###### seeks employment, I think the dear :D admins here, should clear my slate, so I also can celebrate my :o 1000th post without a blemish on my record. :D

The smart money has it you won't make it to 1K posts w/out another "turfing" Gent, unless you stay in the Jokes section. :D

The record should show though, that, those prior banishments were due to you putting on your War Face in the Bear Pit and hurling abuse!... :D

I think we should vote lazarus most sexy poster of last year...

Hail lazarus.

Please, Brit, do not challenge my limited knowledge of the english language,...

not important blue, not important.

I think we should vote lazarus most sexy poster of last year...

Hail lazarus.

Please, Brit, do not challenge my limited knowledge of the english language,...
not important blue, not important.

Jeeez :o