Accomodation Options For Couple With Small Dog

Where do you guys with pets in bkk live? I need to rent somewhere that will accept a small dog, having a hard time. Ideally it would be condo or apartment. Failing that a house. Price range 1500B to 25000B per month. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Where do you guys with pets in bkk live? I need to rent somewhere that will accept a small dog, having a hard time. Ideally it would be condo or apartment. Failing that a house. Price range 1500B to 25000B per month. Any ideas?

Cheers,

I think it's unlikely you'll find a condo that will let you keep a dog, but who knows? I suppose it depends on the size of the dog.

As of two weeks ago (and the arrival of six pug puppies and an ex-dog of ours because the new owner is out of town for a while) I'm currently living with 10 dogs in a townhouse five minutes from a tube station. Nice enough, part-furnished, sub-10,000 baht per month.

(I'm surprised at the casual way I just said ''10 dogs'' ... I'm a cat person ... Help!)

• 2 weeks later...

I am in pattaya, have townhouse to share, 3rd level has Bedroom, bath and seperate living room, ground floor has livingroom, kitchen and bath. We will rent upper floor, share groung floor. B15000 furnished, includes utilities. Small dog OK if compatible with our Miniature Pincher and Miniature Schnauzer. Short term OK (B5000 wki.) while you are looking for permanent residence.

Hi, I was living in an appartment in Sathorn,BKK that accepted my small, house-trained dog. It was 15,000 plus bills per month. If it's any help the number of the landlord is 016131799. I know I wasn't the first one to have an animal there but he doesn't advertise the fact they are allowed. Guess it's up to gentle negotiation and confirmation that your small furry friend won't wee on the polished floorboards.

Hi, I was living in an appartment in Sathorn,BKK that accepted my small, house-trained dog. It was 15,000 plus bills per month. If it's any help the number of the landlord is 016131799. I know I wasn't the first one to have an animal there but he doesn't advertise the fact they are allowed. Guess it's up to gentle negotiation and confirmation that your small furry friend won't wee on the polished floorboards.

Thanks alot. The only other requirement is Internet. Did you have hi-speed internet in the apartment?