Phuket targets biker gangs after Aussie Hells Angels slaying

webfact

I never have seen the different Biker gangs thgether with out having a shoot out(check Texas Waco Biker fighr 2015) I think that most of the bikers wearing their "colors" in Thailand are phomies and want to bes.

so do you get out with different biker gangs often or just read the news?

• Like 1

Sons Of Anarchy Season 8 Episode 1 - A Hell of A Pol-Pot to Pee In: A Hell's Angles hitman, Aussi-bloke, who shot an SOA international member in Indonesia while posing as a member of an Indonesian firing squad, is kidnapped by geriatric members of SOA and a younger man describes as 'handless but horny-looking'. Able, who is now the Vice President of SOA, and a fully grown man, is seen in the opening scene reading his dad's diary, and then decides to take action on the encroachment from the Hell's Angles on SOA's heroin trade and bar business in Phuket, Thailand. After drinking Kow Laew with security guards at a 'fenced community', 5 geriatric SOA members subdue an Australian Hell's Angles member who, in the process, has a heart attack during the kidnapping attempt. Freaked out, the SOA geriatric members decided to flee the scene with the body of the Hell's Angles member, but in the process, they drop identification and passports at the scene.

Edited by connda
  • Haha 1

”Our task is to collect records of who is coming on and going off the island and who is living here.”

That will probably extend to all of us and having more forms to fill out and more complicated processes when going for our visa extensions that has an all ready overstretched system. It`s no wonder they are trying to push us to using agencies in Chiang Mai. Thank you scumbags for your contributions to the expat communities.

Amen brother.

Another Chiang Mai sufferer.

Just restoring and expanding the online queue system would be a big break through.

• Like 1

I never have seen the different Biker gangs thgether with out having a shoot out(check Texas Waco Biker fighr 2015) I think that most of the bikers wearing their "colors" in Thailand are phomies and want to bes.

Really? You need to get out more. Re, the well known Australian photo in the OP, seems they are not "having a shoot out" in that pic either, c/w many M/C members from different well known clubs getting on quite amicably. Strange, no biting heads off chickens too...

If you are a member of a known criminal organisation, such as some Biker gangs, and you walk around in their "colours/Jackets", that should be enough for the Thai police to deport them directly to where they came from. It should also be mandatory to refuse people like this entrie to the KIngdom. It should be easy to get this Gangmember info from the police departmenets in various western countires.

so do you get out with different biker gangs often or just read the news?

the Hells Angels were at the khon kaen bike week last month. I was there, sitting a few tables away to them.

As a American I can tell these guys are Hells Angels "lite" compared to what goes on in the USA.

No way you could have competing gangs sitting next to each other, drunk. Maybe some sort of truce for the night?

or just everyone too fearful of getting kicked out of Thailand to act up.

on a lighter note, one of the HA had one of the most beautiful women i have ever seen in Thailand with him.

i was going to ask for her number... but I wanted to live.

• Haha 1

• 2 years later...
On 12/3/2015 at 5:10 PM, BKKBrit said:

With all this technology we have with us, why isn't it possible that when a passport is swiped at immigration it shows up convictions of the traveller overseas? This is surely within our collective technological grasp, no? Catch these pr**ks at the point of entry and send them back.

Or Tatooed guys wearing patches and colours Saying Hells Angels etc?

On 03/12/2015 at 9:40 PM, zaphod reborn said:

Only Thai island mafia allowed as they can't compete on a level playing field with foreign gangs.

Why should they?

I'm in Oz now, and heard they can't wear colours these days. Great idea, scum bags. Kick them out off Thailand, middle aged men going through a mid life crisis, so sad.