Bangkok Motor Show draws large crowds

rooster59

Bangkok Motor Show draws large crowds

12-5-2015-2-24-30-PM-wpcf_728x409.jpg

BANGKOK: Thailand 32nd International Motor Show continued to draw large crowds of people to see the exhibition of various luxury and new cars and motorcycles at Impact Muang Thong Thani with total booking in the first four days today jumping to 5,840 cars and motorcycles.

Isuzu led the booking with a total of 857 cars and trucks booked in three days of show opening, followed by Toyota 652, Honda 544, Nissan 480, and Mazda 405.

The highest booked for motorcycles are Triumph 163, followed by Yamaha 147, Honda 94, Kawasaki 89, and Enfield 75.

A total of 34 car brands and 15 motorcycle brands ate on the show this year. Opening hours on weekdays are from noon to 10.00 pm, and weekends from 11.00 am to 10.00 pm.

The show will be from December 2-13 at Impact Muang Thong Thani.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/bangkok-motor-show-draws-large-crowds

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-12-05

In April this year we had the 36th International Motor Show and now we have the 32nd. Did they drive a little too fast in a DeLorean?

http://www.bangkokmotorshowgroup.com/bangkokmotorshow/press_release_openning_en.php

I'm a little confused on that too. While the TV headline refers to this auto show as the "Bangkok" Auto Show, I believe it is really the Thailand International Motor Show. The Bangkok International Motor Show is scheduled for March 23rd till April 3rd, 2016.

Numbers dates who believes anything that they say. Show bookings up by 50% over last year no doubt. Banks on site instant credit, buy now pay later, talk to your friendly banker, no customer refused. Do they have a secondary lending market here like in North America for people the bank turns away? Like all figures its hype. Let the good times roll? watch out for a brick wall.

Numbers dates who believes anything that they say. Show bookings up by 50% over last year no doubt. Banks on site instant credit, buy now pay later, talk to your friendly banker, no customer refused. Do they have a secondary lending market here like in North America for people the bank turns away? Like all figures hyped up no doubt. Let the good times roll on and on and on. At least check and make sure they have a drivers license minimum.

Ah! Royal Enfield & Triumph. Those were the days. Good to see some people still appreciate the style and history.

Are Royal Enfields made in USA. I am obviously not a bike enthusiast but great style from these bikes..

The Royal Enfields are British but I think at least a lot of them are made in India. Triumphs are also British but a lot of those are made in Thailand.

I don't know the details. I love those bikes but I'm a Harley guy.

Cheers.

Ah! Royal Enfield & Triumph. Those were the days. Good to see some people still appreciate the style and history.

Are Royal Enfields made in USA. I am obviously not a bike enthusiast but great style from these bikes..

Nowadays a 'real' whatever country thing may be made of parts from countries all over the world. Maybe start a new label

"Made on Earth"

Made in India for many years.