Letter of residence

What are the alternative ways of getting a "Letter of Residence" from Immigration if the house-owner refuses to supply their ID or tabien baan details and you have no lease?

(been living there for 5 years).

Edited by Evilbaz

What you need to get a certificate of residence depends upon the immigration office you have to go to. Some may not ask for proof of residence to get it.

Your embassy is another place to get one.

Some police stations and Amphoe will also do them.

• Like 1

Ubonjoe

where can you get the letter of residence in the Ubon area as the British embassy are not taking appointments until mid January

The tourist police office here in the city will do a form to get a drivers license or register a vehicle.

Ubonjoe

where can you get the letter of residence in the Ubon area as the British embassy are not taking appointments until mid January

The tourist police office here in the city will do a form to get a drivers license or register a vehicle.

Will make you smile...I am a TPV in Ubon, was applying for a yellow book, TP gave me a document to say I lived where I did, they know me...NOPE, nooooo good...sad.png

Ubonjoe

Will make you smile...I am a TPV in Ubon, was applying for a yellow book, TP gave me a document to say I lived where I did, they know me...NOPE, nooooo good...sad.png

Not a surprise in that. Amphoes are know for being a pain when trying to get a yellow house book.