Used Household Stuff

Rob13

There are a ton of Facebook groups dealing with second hand stuff in Chiang Mai. Don't know about physical bricks and mortar stores though.

I have looked at those Facebook buy and sell groups and talk about greed or hating to give anything away. They are selling their secondhand junk for just below the buy as new prices.

Not worth it, new goods are cheap enough.

There are a ton of Facebook groups dealing with second hand stuff in Chiang Mai. Don't know about physical bricks and mortar stores though.

I have looked at those Facebook buy and sell groups and talk about greed or hating to give anything away. They are selling their secondhand junk for just below the buy as new prices.

Not worth it, new goods are cheap enough.

Not all of them. I bought a cheap espresso machine there (and very cheap exactly half the new price with 10 boxes of coffee pods - which were worth more than the machine) and a cheap USB standing microphone (which is an expensive microphone new). But yes, there are a ton of delusional wombats who want to sell their iPhones and iMacs for about $4 less than they paid for them 3 years ago too.

Archived