German Drug Dealer Arrested in S’ville

geovalin

Khmer Times/Tin Sokhavuth and Jonathan Cox

Police arrested a German national Sunday night for allegedly running a drug-selling operation out of his Sihanoukville apartment.

Twenty-nine-year-old Joschka Roy Knoblauch was seized around 8:30 pm Sunday in his upscale apartment near the Vietnamese consulate, and brought in for questioning at the municipal court.

Police found 4.4 grams of meth, two precision digital scales, and a large number of sexual performance-enhancing pills in the apartment, according to Sihanoukville’s chief of police Chuon Narin. Mr. Knoblauch had reportedly not sold the drugs locally, but had shipped them out of the country to clients who contacted him through his website, Sunshine Pharmacy.

read more: http://www.khmertimeskh.com/news/18441/german-drug-dealer-arrested-in-s---ville/

I don't know about the rest of you, but the movie Midnight Express was a great educational tool. Selling illegal drugs in a foreign country is definitely NOT on my bucket list. It has to be one of the dumbest things to do when in foreign country.

I don't know about the rest of you, but the movie Midnight Express was a great educational tool. Selling illegal drugs in a foreign country is definitely NOT on my bucket list. It has to be one of the dumbest things to do when in foreign country.

The next dumbest would be using them.

How can he ship from Cambodia, they open all parcels and steal everything !

The video is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgye960lfK4

Funny vid. The young girl is laughing. She looks 15 btw, and could be additional charges coming. German tool demands to see their search warrant, assuming that search warrants are needed everywhere in the world. One dude answers "I have. I am the judge". The guy that issues the warrant is actually in the apt!

suspect his name was a typo.

knobend seems much more likely.

love the response to his attempts to demand a warrant i am a prosecutor, this is cambodia.

trying to act the man, but hands shaking so badly he could not light a smoke.

disco lights are nice though. looked like quite the party.