Getting a police report apostilled in chiang mai

fireplay

What is the process for making this happen and how long does it take? And any idea where? I imagine my first step is to go to any police department to the documents desk. Request my own police report. Pay a fee show passport.

So then when can i get this back? Then do i need to have this document translated? And then do i have the original and translation get an apostille? Who does that? Is this correct?

Well apparently you can't get a background check police report from the police station. I have been directed to immigration. This seems like its gonna be a run around process....no one here has requested a background police check in Thailand?

A Thai police background check is required to apply for a US green card. An application is submitted in person to and the check conducted only by national police headquarters in Bangkok. The result is mailed, and the time involved is nominally two weeks. That is for a Thai citizen. YMMV.

Edited by Ozziepat

Who's the report for. It may only need notarised which would be much easier than apostilling. The US embassy can notorise. But you should check with whoever is requesting it what kind of stamp they require.