McGregor vs Aldo

farang1979

There are lots of posts at

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/3vr9ls/anyway_to_watch_ufc_194_in_thailand/

Looking forward to the fight.

I am upcountry and will probably watch on channel 8

Best regards

Noji. Tried to get an English language version of Channel 8 schedule. But there isn't one. I have true but only a basic package. Is channel 8 a free-to-air channel? If so, what time does coverage start? I realise the actual fight won't be on for a while after.

How a 145 lb.guy can channel the incredible power that McGregor puts into his punches is amazing. I wonder if it is a physical or a mental thing that gives him that extra force.

I don't like McGregor's mouth but then I have to remind myself that I really enjoyed Muhammed Ali's rantings. Now there would be a match...Ali Vs. McGregor...mouth to mouth!!

I've watched the video about 5 times and still didn't see the knockout punch.

It happens before Aldo hits McGregor

Yes obviously but it wasn't a direct hit with a lot of power then. It looked more like a sealed deal so the match had to be over asap.

Also he wasn't really KO, why didn't he lift his gloves to continue the fight?

It was a boring fight and i doubt if it was real.

Yes obviously but it wasn't a direct hit with a lot of power then. It looked more like a sealed deal so the match had to be over asap.

Have you actually seen the fight ??

It was about as clean a punch as you will ever see, plus he was walking into it !! I doubt very much if many people would take that punch and be in any state to continue... Aldo was lucky that the referee jumped in as quick as he did...

Watch another youtube video in slow motion fella, I think you might change your opinion ?

Have you actually seen the fight ??

It was about as clean a punch as you will ever see, plus he was walking into it !! I doubt very much if many people would take that punch and be in any state to continue... Aldo was lucky that the referee jumped in as quick as he did...

Watch another youtube video in slow motion fella, I think you might change your opinion ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epmyCLfOjig

I still can't see it, he didn't get hit hard, looks more like he stumbled.

Also i didn't know it was legal to hit when one is on the ground. I expected him to be disqualified for that.

Too bad, this could have been a great fight with many rounds.