Eastenders

rachele703

Hi,

Not sure If I'm in the right part of this forum - if not please re-direct me!!!!!

I'm calling all fans of the UK TV Programme Eastenders and all those who have BBC Prime.

I moved to Thailand this year and was really pleased to know that I would still be able to see weekly episodes of Eastenders. Now, I understand that missing Eastenders really isn't the end of the world, but its been great to have it on BBC Prime.

This week, BBC Prime has been changed to BBC Entertainment and they've cut Eastenders from the scheduling. :o I can't possibly be the only one upset about this - again I know its only a TV programme, but its surely more popular than what they've replaced it with - such as Cutting It , Footballers Wives and My Hero!!!

If anyone else is upset - or would simply like to help me get my point across to the BBC, you can contect them here: http://www.bbcentertainment.com/ and complain.

Its not just the fact that Eastenders has gone, but they were advertising a new extra channel - when in fact all they've done is replace BBC Prime with a load of boring repeats and cheaper alternatives and given it a new name - BBC Entertainment.

I would be really interested to hear your thoughts.

Thanks