Fassina Pharmacy Pattaya Klang

Bludshoteyes

Almost directly opposite Soi Bukao. Small shop but pleasant staff. The large one on Naklua Nua is much better and has parking. Remember to get a discount card so have your passport ready. It doesn't give much off but with medicines every little bit helps.

If you are looking for something difficult to find in other pharmacies don't bother with the Klang branch. The Pattaya North branch is huge, very knowledgeable staff and the only place outside of the hospital where I have been able to get my eye drops. You can buy a discount member card for 100 baht, 10% off and valid for 2 years.

Also one on South Pattaya road, a short walk from Pattaya 2nd, roughly across from the temple. I can find everything I want there and here's a tip. If there's something special that only the North location has, tell the pharmacist at the Pattaya Tai location that you buy it regularly and they will stock it for you. Yes, they really do this. Of course if the North location is more convenient, then just go there.

Edited by Jingthing

If you are looking for something difficult to find in other pharmacies don't bother with the Klang branch. The Pattaya North branch is huge, very knowledgeable staff and the only place outside of the hospital where I have been able to get my eye drops. You can buy a discount member card for 100 baht, 10% off and valid for 2 years.

I believe it is 5% off.

The very large Fascino store is on Pattaya Nua between Second Rd and Third Rd on the south side of the road. Large sign. Hard to miss.

There is a second much smaller Fascino on Pattaya Tai near the Wat Chai market close to Second Rd.

do you ever bother to read the thread before replying?

I believe it is 5% off.

Correct ... it is 5%.

I believe it is 5% off.

Correct ... it is 5%.

but still very expensive compared to chinese pharmacies in Bangkok.

I believe it is 5% off.

Correct ... it is 5%.

Yup, so I've discovered. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/834658-pharmacies-and-drug-prices/

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp

I believe it is 5% off.

Correct ... it is 5%.

What's the point of even mentioning this?

The size of Fascino is the main reason I go there. If it is not there, you likely cannot find it in Thailand.

When I buy drugs I also consider if the place is air-conditioned most of the day/night. A lot of the small stores don't use much air-conditioning.

I wouldn´t have that for my reguglar because of the prices, but for the rarer things they are really good!

They fixed my radther heartmed n 3 days.Not the same name, but same ingredients.

The one on North rd had a very nice selection of handicap things too ( croutches, wheelchairs etc but now maybe more branches have, it was some years ago.)

Plz oversee possible langue errors, this is not my first language

Regards

Amja