I Need Some Good Hotel Recommendations

ericg1953

I am going to Phuket for 1 week to take a holiday from life here in Pattaya.I would like to be near the beach..with a nice pool..not far from the nightlife and would like to spend 1000bht a day or less if possible.Any help is welcomed....................Thanks

I am going to Phuket for 1 week to take a holiday from life here in Pattaya.I would like to be near the beach..with a nice pool..not far from the nightlife and would like to spend 1000bht a day or less if possible.Any help is welcomed....................Thanks

You could try Yanui Resort (do a Google search for contact details, altho the website is in German) - near Rawai - just a short stroll to beautiful Yanui beach and a short drive to some good waves at Nai Harn beach, also some excellent restaurants and bars nearby and, depending on your transport, not too far from clubs in Phuket Town and Patong for a big night out - but far enough away that you feel like you are in a serene tropical paradise by day!! :o

You could try Yanui Resort (do a Google search for contact details, altho the website is in German) - near Rawai - just a short stroll to beautiful Yanui beach and a short drive to some good waves at Nai Harn beach, also some excellent restaurants and bars nearby and, depending on your transport, not too far from clubs in Phuket Town and Patong for a big night out - but far enough away that you feel like you are in a serene tropical paradise by day!! :o

for that price i would try Jinny Guesthouse. a lovely little place on Pisitkoranee Rd. They have a pool, VERY clean rooms, and is quiet and comfortable.

they have a website. just google them. i think its www.jinnyphuket.com

for that price i would try Jinny Guesthouse. a lovely little place on Pisitkoranee Rd. They have a pool, VERY clean rooms, and is quiet and comfortable.

they have a website. just google them. i think its www.jinnyphuket.com

Agreed Donna, Friends of mine came to visit and booked in there ( Jinny Guesthouse ). Loved it , and have planned another trip back in 6 months....

Another option is the Kata Villa located directly opposite the southern end of Karon beach and the Ruam Thep Inn. Less than 1000 baht per day, swimming pool, pleasant garden setting, , excellent inexpensive restaurant and seconds walk to the beach.