Local Fashion For Men?

JoneL

I suppose it depends on what look you are going for. Certainly the local fashion seems to be vest and shorts and socks and sandals for the wealthy farang around Bangna, for the less well to do Thai it seems to be shiny trousers, t.shirt and flip flops.

YOu re surely joking when you ask about Paragon. If not, be aware that all the prices are open to negociation as they are all copy's or rip off's of well known luxury brands :o

I suppose it depends on what look you are going for. Certainly the local fashion seems to be vest and shorts and socks and sandals for the wealthy farang around Bangna, for the less well to do Thai it seems to be shiny trousers, t.shirt and flip flops.

YOu re surely joking when you ask about Paragon. If not, be aware that all the prices are open to negociation as they are all copy's or rip off's of well known luxury brands :o

Hello!

Why I would be joking about the Paragon?

Isn't Paragon very good shopping place?

Shiny trousers?

Like glitter on trouser you mean?

Soidog?

That is a brand?

Paragon selling copy clothes? Do you honestly think Paul Smith, G Armani, Emp Armani, Prada, Jimmy Choo, Chanell etc etc would spend tens of millions of baht on fitting out there shops in Paragon just to sell snides?

It's likely to happen, you see, the sales stuff haven't invest a penny in opening these shops :o

How about JASPAL?

Jaspal + Counterfeit...thanks for the names :o

So Counterfeit can be easilly found?

How about this Jaspla brand?

Paragon...so Paragon is selling copys/pirate versions of expencive names?

Some people are just trying to be funny (and mostly failing).

Counterfeit isn't a brand but means fake copies of other brands. I doubt if Siam Paragon is selling copies, but it's just about the most expensive place you can find for buying clothes. And as you did express a wish to find somewhere inexpensive, I would suggest you should go elsewhere.

I'm sorry I am unable to help, but I don't look for any specific brands when I go shopping for clothes.

Sophon

Hi!

Thank you Sophon!

So is Soidog + Jaspla real brands?

Or are they also attempts to be funny/jokes like counterfeit was?

If Siam Paragon is more expencive shopping place, how about MBK shopping center?

Or mayby Central World Plaza?

Hi!

Thank you Sophon!

So is Soidog + Jaspla real brands?

Or are they also attempts to be funny/jokes like counterfeit was?

If Siam Paragon is more expencive shopping place, how about MBK shopping center?

Or mayby Central World Plaza?

Jaspal is a real brand, Soidog was another attempt a being funny.

MBK and Central World Plaza wouldn't be bad places to start, MBK probably being the cheapest of those. You could also try Siam Discovery Center close to MBK, more expensive than MBK but if you look around there are deals to be had.

Sophon

I used to go shopping at Central Ladprao (MRT Phahonyothin station) and/or Future Park Rangsit (need to take bus/taxi there). These are more for local people, so you find more local brand than at those shopping centers at Sukhumvit, Chidlom and so of tourist area. Siam Square is good as well. EXACT is also local brand name, I find their design quite stylish and modern.