LAST day to order your Xmas hams from PassionDelivery. HURRY!

PassionDelivery

I am getting ready to place an order soon. I'm anxious to see the quality of your local steaks. One request... I see that you have a "Salumi" section on your website. I assume that this is for Salami although I don't see any products listed under it.

If you could get your hands on pepperoni you would have a long-term, ongoing customer from me and probably other expats as well. Since you have access to so many other quality meats, maybe that is possible? And I'm talking about real pepperoni like they have on American pizza... not spicy salami with red food coloring added like they try to trick people into buying here. It's soooo hard to find pepperoni anywhere.

I am getting ready to place an order soon. I'm anxious to see the quality of your local steaks. One request... I see that you have a "Salumi" section on your website. I assume that this is for Salami although I don't see any products listed under it.

If you could get your hands on pepperoni you would have a long-term, ongoing customer from me and probably other expats as well. Since you have access to so many other quality meats, maybe that is possible? And I'm talking about real pepperoni like they have on American pizza... not spicy salami with red food coloring added like they try to trick people into buying here. It's soooo hard to find pepperoni anywhere.

since years I am looking for real salami, but real salami is a difficult and dangerous product no one want to make it.

Real means, it is fermented and it has fungus......and you shouldn't die after eating because either the fermentation or fungus went wrong which can be deadly on meat products. If some donkey meat is in it, even better.

I welcome you to try our premium dry aged steaks, just 345 to 355 baht for tenderloin (200g), striploin (300g) or ribeye (300g). Unbeatable quality and value (photos attached of our actual steaks).

For salumi, we will start selling 7 different kinds of salumi starting in January. All will be pre sliced in retail packs of 100 grams as follows:

Chorizo

Finocchio

Saucission Sec

Thai Chilli

Coppa

Lonzardo

We hope to get these on mid Jan.

To keep up to date on our latest products, news and promotions, you can sign up to our newsletter at the bottom RHS of our homepage www.passiondelivery.com, and if you LIKE us on FB you will also be kept up to date https://www.facebook.com/passiondeliverybangkok.

Finally if you are a beef or wagyu lover, we have created a special FB page just for you here https://www.facebook.com/passiondeliverywagyu. We also have an invitation only VIP Wagyu mailing list where customers get advanced notice of special limited imports and promotions before anyone else. If you are interested or know anyone who is interested to be added to this VIP mailing list, send your email address to [email protected] and we will add you to it.

post-244103-0-47056200-1450318701_thumb.

post-244103-0-87960700-1450318703_thumb.

post-244103-0-22333300-1450318705_thumb.

post-244103-0-96586800-1450318706_thumb.

post-244103-0-45759100-1450318761_thumb.

since years I am looking for real salami, but real salami is a difficult and dangerous product no one want to make it.

Real means, it is fermented and it has fungus......and you shouldn't die after eating because either the fermentation or fungus went wrong which can be deadly on meat products. If some donkey meat is in it, even better.

Our supplier of salumi Black Pig is very serious about what they do, and they do it really well. Everything is done by hand and only if the product passes strict QC controls and is of the highest quality will it be supplied to us.

We were selling is before as half and whole pieces but will switch to pre sliced packs next year. Here are some photos of the actual product that we have sold out of until next year.

post-244103-0-09950300-1450331285_thumb.

post-244103-0-10889900-1450331321_thumb.

post-244103-0-31528100-1450331334_thumb.

post-244103-0-57822300-1450331342_thumb.

The two pics on the left look a bit close to pepperoni... I might just try to see if they come close. Really I just want to make pizza with American style pepperoni. There's several other threads on this forum looking for US style pepperoni to no avail.

got my order today, packing was great and the meat looks brilliant, cant wait to try it now, individual steaks are a really good size too, the porchetta look great as well, going to be a good christmas.

Glad you you received your PassionBox smoothly. You made some excellent choices.

Feel free to let us know what you think of all the products as you try them out. I agree the porchetta looks fantastic and taste even better!

post-244103-0-08719600-1450423502_thumb.

The two pics on the left look a bit close to pepperoni... I might just try to see if they come close. Really I just want to make pizza with American style pepperoni. There's several other threads on this forum looking for US style pepperoni to no avail.

Would be interesting to see if what we supply is similar or the same as what you are looking for.

Best if you sign up to our newsletter and then you will be informed about when these 7 salumi's are available.

Just to to www.passiondelivery.com and scroll down to the bottom and type in your email address.

post-244103-0-37991000-1450433019_thumb.