being watched

lovelomsak

I just tried to go to craiglist but couldnot. A page came up telling me I was being monitored and could be in danger of some kind cannot remember exactly what was stated now,but rather weird. Now I cannot go to craigslist Thailand. I will try craiglist for other countries and see what happens.

Reinstalling OS is a good exercise from time to time biggrin.png

No not seriously, just last resort, but you are in real trouble. Ransomware?

Knowing the exact message etc. would help.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Reinstalling OS is a good exercise from time to time biggrin.png

No not seriously, just last resort, but you are in real trouble. Ransomware?

Knowing the exact message etc. would help.

i reinstall everytime windows 10 sneaks in my windows 8.1 and its going on 3rd time this year. Its driving me batty finding that hook.

on the other hand, I also boot with Open SUSE which is just a playfull OS. Imagine an entire country where (most of) the wifi setting are not set for certain linux distro. tor anywhere.

his problem seem to stem from his Cache or Cookies. Save your work, bookmarks, history whatever it is, clear them out, and re start. If dat dont werk, den dis izchew iz malware. But this, is a different story.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought this might be about receiving a less than wanted Apple iWatch as a gift. Upgrading iPhone IOS now (and will no doubt slow it down to turtle speed) for the first time in 2 years. Still getting Jobs'ed from beyond the grave.

Edited by Heng