Missing Friend Found In Hospital

pedro01

Hi All

I posted yesterday about a friend who'd been missing since Saturday.

I received many PMs with suggestions on what to do as well as some help with immigration which the British Embassy told me would take 'a considerable amount of time' !

He had been rushed to hospital on Saturday morning at 3am and was pretty much out of it for 3 days. He had severe abdominal pains, diarrhea, fever. He lost 10kg in 3 days !

They aren't sure what's wrong - he's feeling much better now and is waiting for the results of blood tests.

THANK YOU ALL !!

Cheers

Pedro

Hi All

I received many PMs with suggestions on what to do as well as some help with immigration which the British Embassy told me would take 'a considerable amount of time' !

He had been rushed to hospital on Saturday morning at 3am and was pretty much out of it for 3 days. He had severe abdominal pains, diarrhea, fever. He lost 10kg in 3 days !

They aren't sure what's wrong - he's feeling much better now and is waiting for the results of blood tests.

THANK YOU ALL !!

Cheers

Pedro

Glad you found him.

I understand why the powers that be don't allow missing persons posts. But I wonder if they could do something like they do in the classifieds forum , where you can only reply by PM.

Just a thought.

Cheers

Hi All

THANK YOU ALL !!

Cheers

Pedro

Hi Pedro

I am glad for your, friend and his family and you also.

billd766

Hi Pedro,

I am happy for both of you and your friend and also for his family. BTW, when this will be over, maybe you could forward us the info on where did he take this kind of disease. I have a feeling it's from one of the restaurants he was frequenting.

I understand why the powers that be don't allow missing persons posts. But I wonder if they could do something like they do in the classifieds forum , where you can only reply by PM.

We are instructed to close/lock the topic, the thread itself is still viewable and its still possible to PM the poster. So pretty much the same as you described really :o

Glad you found him.

Just a thought.

Cheers

The problem is of course if someone is posting to look for a missing person but they are not a friend and the missing person doesn't want to be found by them. That's why they don't allowed the 'missing person' threads.

The problem is of course if someone is posting to look for a missing person but they are not a friend and the missing person doesn't want to be found by them. That's why they don't allowed the 'missing person' threads.

Absolutely correct me old Mucka.

We sympathize with those who have 'missing' family and friends, but its a tough call to seperate those in genuine need and those with a sinister reason