Baby Sitter Or House Maid

bolt

I have a request for a friend he sent me this email,,,,,, I don’t have any Wives! :D

"We are looking for info regarding a good babysitter (company even)

We have a 1 year old boy; I am away 4 weeks at a time and the wife (Thai) seems to be stressing :o out,

rather than using the in laws do they have an actual baby sitting company in Pattaya"

any remarks please, he sounds desperate! :D

• 2 weeks later...

His best bet is to get his lady to talk to the neighbours or someone she knows.

Earlier this year my maid gave notice and I was about to ask the neighbours for a potential replacement (that was how I found the previous one).

Before I did so, one of my aircon's needed servicing and I was looking to replace another unit. When the boys came round, I asked their foreman (I have known him for years) if he knew anyone suitable and trustworthy.

Within four hours, one of his crew turned up on spec with his Mum.

She has been working for me ever since and is an absolute diamond, although the only baby-sitting she does is for the dogs, but she does treat them like her children... :o

I have a request for a friend he sent me this email,,,,,, I don’t have any Wives! :D

"We are looking for info regarding a good babysitter (company even)

We have a 1 year old boy; I am away 4 weeks at a time and the wife (Thai) seems to be stressing :o out,

rather than using the in laws do they have an actual baby sitting company in Pattaya"

any remarks please, he sounds desperate! :D

Hi I have a use a maid company, they clean look after your children and animals, have been good for me, give the lady a call. They charge me 300bht a day to clean my place, never have a problem. Often leave them and ask them to lock up on the way out.

Name Yada 079077212