Is the any way to get better internet? (& Watching TV via internet)

angdel

I agree I would use a cable first and check speed / see if it streams ok. If it does then u know it's due to channel interference or something like that. U can then fix the issues. It might just be that your provider is throttling your speed also.. have u done a glassnost test?

I have a few ideas and I have tested one. speedify it is a bonding service that bonds your ADSL, Fiber, 4G, WiFi together to boost your speed They have a limit of 50 mb so I was not able to do much testing at least not at home, my 3BB fiiber is 50 mb. well to make a long story short in testing this service I found out going through their Singapore server made an huge difference in my speeds to the west coast of the USA without any bonding. I mean from 3 mb to 30 MB I set my DD-WRT router DNS up with SMART DNS and wow my Netflix took off using that Singapore connection this is provided that you have a good connection to Singapore

another service I have heard a few people talk about but never tried is "OneHostAsia" they offer a full VPS server or just a VPN and have good connections to the USA.

I have tried most of the commercial VPN's like overplay, Hide My ASS, etc and they do little in fact more often they reduce speed. so SMART DNS through overplay with speedify is working well for me but I am only using Seedify on my PC and mobile phone at the moment not on my whole network.

here are some speed test low speeds are direct high speed test with Speedify these test are to the west coast of the U.S.A one using Speedify the other direct 3BB connection speedify server is Singapore

post-15658-0-48317000-1450522631_thumb.p

post-15658-0-71773100-1450522641_thumb.p

Edited by genobkk