The lady I was dating is gone and not answering the phone

2road

Hello,

I ve been dating this thai lady on/off/on again for the past 4 weeks but since last Friday she is gone and not answering the phone, not replying my sms.

When I call from my cell the number is blocked, when I call from Skype the phone rings 5-6 times then the call drops.

Some friends of her revealed that she is a "working lady" ( I never knew that, really) and might be with a farang; its just very unusual

that she cut all communications completely. not even this friend of her is able to speak with her.

I just want to know if she is ok.

is there anything I can do??

Is there anything else you can do?

Find yourself a better chick.

+1.

If the relationship was real / serious after 4 weeks, she would not be dissing you. If she is a working girl who is with her farang sponsor now, even more reason for you to make an exit.

It is not like there is a shortage of available and attractive females in Thailand. Move on and find another one, and then email the previous one with photos of you with the new one.

Welcome to Thailand.

I just want to know if she is fine.

Why not simply texting me back saying "Im ok"; Jesus Christ im not expecting much;

its just really weird to be completely ignored after spending considerable time together.

She also could ve been honest and tell me she goes with customers!

Wait for the high season to be over and have cash ready to pay for her sick father who she has been looking after and phones not work in hospitals.

Also have another 20 000 ready because she had to sell her phone to pay for hospital so to stay connected you will need to buy her new one.

Welcome to Thailand.

Why not simply texting me back saying "Im ok"; Jesus Christ im not expecting much;

its just really weird to be completely ignored after spending considerable time together.

She asked me to pass on a message that she is well just unable to text because I hate her playing on the phone ;)

Welcome to Thailand.

I'll tell you straight. She's more than Ok, she's having a bloody great time somewhere and raking in lots of cash. You are history my friend, she has not one thought of you except maybe if she's short of cash she might give you a ring. Forget her, it's not as if Thailand is lacking good looking girls. Stop feeling sorry for yoursellf and most of all stop feeling sorry for her, she's having a ball you can bet your mortgage on that. Sorry to be brutal, but move on my friend and move on quickly before she gets in touch with you. Forget you ever met her, play the field and consider her dead!

Welcome to Thailand.

I'll tell you straight. She's more than Ok, she's having a bloody great time somewhere and raking in lots of cash. You are history my friend, she has not one thought of you except maybe if she's short of cash she might give you a ring. Forget her, it's not as if Thailand is lacking good looking girls. Stop feeling sorry for yoursellf and most of all stop feeling sorry for her, she's having a ball you can bet your mortgage on that. Sorry to be brutal, but move on my friend and move on quickly before she gets in touch with you. Forget you ever met her, play the field and consider her dead!

whoaaaah!

if it's like that what a rude bastard lady I ve been sleeping with! I don't deserve even a txt msg? on Friday we even kissed and said " I go tukom, I ll be back";

I still think its very unusual nobody can speak with her, no fbook activity, nothing; its better I don't see her face again, I might get a bit angry!

Welcome to Thailand.

whoaaaah!

if it's like that what a rude bastard lady I ve been sleeping with! I don't deserve even a txt msg? on Friday we even kissed and said " I go tukom, I ll be back";

I still think its very unusual nobody can speak with her, no fbook activity, nothing; its better I don't see her face again, I might get a bit angry!

I also hate if she plays on Facebook , after all I am paying for my fun not hers . Sorry :(, I be going home in 3 weeks

Maybe she pawned her phone. she must love if she did not ask for money...

She never asked for a penny. I was the one volunteering to offer.

I think someone would pick up a call of a pawned phone. Do pawned phones ring at night?...

I want to trace her and find her; can I report a missing person? she vanished and did not make any contact with me or friends in 3 days.

no activity in Line or fbook

no txt

no answering calls

I don't know what to think

I think someone would pick up a call of a pawned phone. Do pawned phones ring at night?...

I want to trace her and find her; can I report a missing person? she vanished and did not make any contact with me or friends in 3 days.

no txt

no answering calls

Do you understand the concept of Pawn shops? No one is going to answer the phone at night or any other time, especially after the battery goes flat.

You're getting the silent treatment from her because this is how Thai people do it, they don't want to be involved in a confrontation or lose face by telling you directly that she does not want to be with you anymore.

Man up, grow a pair and quit pining after her. Go get the next one.

no txt

no answering calls

You can report her "missing" to the local Police.

Do you have all the relevant details like her real Thai name, DOB etc ?

no txt

no answering calls

I have name, last name, and copy of what looks like a saving account book with her name on it, fbook picts

Riiiiight... can't you just imagine how that would work out?

Police: What is her name?

2road: Noi

Police: What is her date of birth?

2road: She said she was older than 21.

Police: Hair color?

2road: Black.

Police: Eye color?

2road: Black.

Police: Do you have a photo?

2road: I was not allowed to take photos at her workplace.

Police: Where does she live?

2road: She says he lives with her brother. She never took me there.

Police: Where is she from?

2road: She comes from farm village with many cows.

Police: Does she have any identifying features?

2road: 5 line tattoo on back left shoulder.

Police: Any more?

2road: Ring in her navel.

Police: OK. you give 10,000 baht donation to police and we find her very fast.

If this is by chance a serious post then the earlier posters have given you the reasons why 'GF' don't want to talk to you. My guess is she is with a better paying customer and doesn't want any sort of confrontation/scene with you at the present time. But don't worry when the current customer either goes home or runs short of funds then she may well make contact with you. Most likely reasons she had to go back to village where there is no mobile coverage to care for her sick father, work in the family rice field or to visit her kids. Welcome to Thailand.

Hoe Hoe Hoe.

Move along swiftly.

It is fairly obvious you are history, and she is looking after a new man.

In 3 months approx she will get in touch with lots of excuses, as to why she did not keep in touch.

Hopefully you will have moved on by then!

Sad, but often true.

While it might not be specifically true in your case, the probability is strong that it is.

Short term love is easy to find in the Kingdom, longer term love and respect is also possible, it just takes a few more mistakes along the way. You may have just experienced your first mistake. I made a few, and they were fun to make biggrin.png

Good luck.

Luke

Hoe Hoe Hoe.

Tis the Spirit of Christmas time after all !

Hoe Hoe Hoe.

Merry Christmas!!

As the previous owner of a mobile phone shop( in wife's name,)here is a couple of snippets. 1. Very common,girlfriend tells farang boyfriend,"someone steal my phone" so he buys girlfriend another one. Later that day we find out she sold hers brand new and cheap to another shop.

2. One girl brought 2 Farangs within (2 hours )to the shop before the second one parted with enough money to buy the phone of her dreams.

3. And later the same day another girl wanted a price on the phone bought for her by the Farang!

4. an expensive phone got part exchanged for a cheap one,and a good slice of money got pocketed!

I toyed with the idea of telling these guys, but a bit pointless, considering there was 60 to 70 mobile shops in this multi story complex.So the girl had plenty of choice to PX or sell.

For these girls mobile telephones are as good as hard currency,and no need to call in the vet for the sick Buffalo!

Edited by MAJIC