Best Sunday Roast in Pattaya?

rws85

Know you wanted Pattaya, though having eaten in most of the places around Jomtien, The best roast pork meal is Shenanigan's.

The roast potato's need some improvement, though everything else is fine (lovely crackling).

I've eaten in some of the Pattaya restaurants over the years, nothing compelled me to go back.

After maybe 3 years of searching I was pointed in the direction of Nickys on Soi Buakao, it's a set plate (not a buffet) but the roast pork at 240 baht is the best I've found, veggies, pork, yorkshire, buttery mash, roasters, the best crackling you'll find and delicious gravy.

The Sunday roast menu also has beef, chicken or lamb, my buddy I go with has the NZ lamb every time.

The rest of the menu is very extensive and great value, there is a daily special at 175 baht.

My opinion of course, but you should try, it's ran by Dave and Debbie, lovely people.

Cheers

Happy Pattaya Man

Know you wanted Pattaya, though having eaten in most of the places around Jomtien, The best roast pork meal is Shenanigan's.

The roast potato's need some improvement, though everything else is fine (lovely crackling).

I've eaten in some of the Pattaya restaurants over the years, nothing compelled me to go back.

Are you referring to Shenanigan's in the Avenue complex ???? Been closed for quite some time.

The replacement, an American style, will probably follow down the gurgler soon.

Just my opinion.

Are you referring to Shenanigan's in the Avenue complex ???? Been closed for quite some time.

Just my opinion.

There's been a Shenanigans in Jomtien for a long time, which is the one I think the poster is referring to.

Having tried many of them my favourite would Nana Deli on the darkside.

Honourable mention to Valley View out towards Ban Chang/Rayong though it is a fair drive away.

Edited by Orac

Tropical Berts in Khao Noi rocks. Half a chicken, sausage and bacon, stuffing and a huge ensemble of veg for 210 baht. Great value and great taiste. clap2.gif Plus a large San Mig is only 85 baht.

"

Welcome to Tropical Bar situated at the top of Soi Khao Noi (Watboonsampan)."
does that mean near Sukhumvit ?

Honourable mention to Valley View out towards Ban Chang/Rayong though it is a fair drive away.

Must admit the Valley View is my favourite, and it is not that far if you cross over through Huay Yai.

post-62606-0-65242400-1450238136_thumb.j

Yes the valley view is unbelievable.

Small lunch has 5 meats and 4 Yorkshire puddings

The large lunch

8 Yorkshire puddings. +++ every

Thing.

About 250B I think.

post-1870-14502386198439_thumb.jpg

post-1870-14502386626112_thumb.jpg

Edited by edd

Nana Deli and also the Chill Bar on Soi Nern Plub Wan are very good.

Went to Valley View not long back and it was very disappointing.

Tropical Berts in Khao Noi rocks. Half a chicken, sausage and bacon, stuffing and a huge ensemble of veg for 210 baht. Great value and great taiste. clap2.gif Plus a large San Mig is only 85 baht.

"

Welcome to Tropical Bar situated at the top of Soi Khao Noi (Watboonsampan)."
does that mean near Sukhumvit ?

It is about 2km from Sukumvit. Just before you get to the temple and is just called Tropical. It is next to an animal hospital.Starlight bar across the road, Casual bar and Murphys also do sunday roasts in that area.

Just my opinion.

There's been a Shenanigans in Jomtien for a long time, which is the one I think the poster is referring to.

Can you give a location. I tried Googling it and came up with several different locations. Really miss the one that was in the Avenue.