MB Insurance other than AA

willyumcr

I am looking for voluntary Motorbike insurance. I now have AA but wish to change for reasons I really don't want to go into in a public forum. Any suggestions with other businesses? I have a 135 Yamaha and have never put in any claims for the last 5 years. Thanks.

AA is just a broker. They are just a middle man, they don't issue insurances themselves.

Indeed.

As the OP seems to be happy with his existing insurance company (not his broker) he could just go direct to the same insurance company to renew.

Yes KittenKong you are correct. While I can renew with the same insurance company I was looking for a new broker that can handle some other needs also.

G o to MLG on Pattaya Tai towards Sukumvit Rd they can supply you with goverment Ins and Private ins.

Hmm, not sure if the OP likes ice cream, because that is what they are selling now where the MLG office was previously.

I'm not sure what you mean it has moved. I was just there 2 weeks ago. It's at the same spot at Pattaya Soi 8 and I just called to confirm. It has a new name though, MacAllan Brokers. When outbound on Tai, I look for the huge TOA sign and I know I'm there.

G o to MLG on Pattaya Tai towards Sukumvit Rd they can supply you with goverment Ins and Private ins.

Hmm, not sure if the OP likes ice cream, because that is what they are selling now where the MLG office was previously.

I'm not sure what you mean it has moved. I was just there 2 weeks ago. It's at the same spot at Pattaya Soi 8 and I just called to confirm. It has a new name though, MacAllan Brokers. When outbound on Tai, I look for the huge TOA sign and I know I'm there.

Yeah I also noticed the other day that they have changed the name, though I still believe that they were previously on the left side of the 3 unit block of shophouses which now houses an ice cream restaurant, while they are now on the right side.

Thanks for all the information. Has anyone had experiences with MacAllan Brokers?

Have used them many times. Very good service, for my needs anyway. All the front office girls (all agents, I think) working there have (pretty much) done a good job. I have both world travel insurance (I take a year's coverage) and moto insurance.

I have been using southeast insurance for my bikes for the last ten years. I have 3rd class which is extra liability in case of an accident paying up to 300K for damage. They are are not a broker they are insuring directly. They are on Sukumvit rd. going north just past north pattaya road they are before bangkok pattaya hospital. They are between the texico and shell petrol stations. I pay about 1.800 per year for my 115cc bike. What I like about them is they can get to an accident quickly as the accident rep. sits in the office on stand by until called.