New From Ubc

Dustoff

~

Has anyone else received one of the new boxes from UBC?

Our old one went a bit flakey and they replaced it with this now box that, to me, is a major hassle! The "skip programs" function does not work and viewing the program menu is a study in frustration.

I plan to call them today and demand an older style box. If anyone else has the same problem, I will let you know how it goes...

~

Our old one went a bit flakey and they replaced it with this now box that, to me, is a major hassle! The "skip programs" function does not work and viewing the program menu is a study in frustration.

I plan to call them today and demand an older style box. If anyone else has the same problem, I will let you know how it goes...

astro in malaysia has boxes now available with DVR! 200gigs or something like that. of course for some extra $$$ but all worth it.

~

astro in malaysia has boxes now available with DVR! 200gigs or something like that. of course for some extra $$$ but all worth it.

Non-cable boxes??

~

Non-cable boxes??

Astro only has satellite tv. no cable tv like true-ubc in bkk. Check out AstroMax.. Convert it to Baht approx. THB5,600. apologise for the storage amount that i stated earlier. its 80gigs instead of 200gigs.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you saying the these Astro DVR boxes will work in Thailand with UBC?... Just by plugging in the UBC smart card?

~

Non-cable boxes??

Astro only has satellite tv. no cable tv like true-ubc in bkk. Check out AstroMax.. Convert it to Baht approx. THB5,600. apologise for the storage amount that i stated earlier. its 80gigs instead of 200gigs.

Are you saying the these Astro DVR boxes will work in Thailand with UBC?... Just by plugging in the UBC smart card?

~

Non-cable boxes??

nope didnt say that. just saying what kinda boxes they got in malaysia. UBC is way backwards!. astro would not sell you one unless you were a customer of theirs.