Different address on tourist extension form

So... i just spent a whole day basically at immigration getting a tourist visa extension.

i thought they'd ask me about TM30 because I stay with a friend, so I used a guesthouse i sometimes stay at.

However, because there was no mention of address and it went smoothly, i don't want to check-in to the guesthouse now. I was going to check-in if there was a problem so that's why i used that address.

if i stay somewhere other than the address i used on the application (TM7?) will i get in trouble?

I think part to the problem with people having the wrong size of photo is from people saying a passport photo. That would be good if the photo was 2 X 2 inches which was the standard size for many years but now many passport photos are only a 3.5 X 4.5 cm.

i have done 2 extensions with the same size photo. but when i went to immigration for the extension, they said too small. so i had to go next door and pay 200 baht for photos... keep in mind, the photo was just a bit bigger, i have used the smaller one before, and this is a scam.

basically everyone in line had the same problem as me..... glad they're making money off this... rolleyes.gif