Fillable TM.47 Form

Nice thing.

Just that I could do it on-line all this year.

But who knows maybe I have use in the future.

I shouldn't tell that I had used the most complicated path:

creating a two layer graphics file, writing in the second layer biggrin.png

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, perthperson said:

You are right !  

I have just tried this one and it does work 

https://chiangmaibuddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/TM.47-chiangmaibuddy.com_.pdf

Thanks! That one does seem to work. I found this link to forms to print in pdf, but seem to be non-fillable.

http://immigrationbangkok.com/thailand-immigration-forms/

4 hours ago, Jimi007 said:

Thanks! That one does seem to work. I found this link to forms to print in pdf, but seem to be non-fillable.

http://immigrationbangkok.com/thailand-immigration-forms/

Download and save the PDF forms on your PC then open them in Adobe and use the 'fill and sign' option to fill them in. 

Save the completed form on your PC for the next time you need it then you'll only have to update the relevant information (date, etc) instead of having to complete the full form again.

Thanks guys! The first one that Perthperson linked worked fine. I saved it as well for future use. It looks for much better than my hand written one! But the old links didn't work... I certainly wish Phuket Immigration would get their online checkin up and running. I've read it works occasionally but only with some old copy of Windows Internet Explorer! Brilliant.

23 hours ago, sumrit said:

Download and save the PDF forms on your PC then open them in Adobe and use the 'fill and sign' option to fill them in. 

Save the completed form on your PC for the next time you need it then you'll only have to update the relevant information (date, etc) instead of having to complete the full form again.

I was able to do that with an old version of Adobe Reader. Now with the new Adobe Reader 9 whatever I filled are not saved with the form. It only saves a blank form..the same as what I had started with. So i have to use a DOC file.

Is there another PDF reader that can save filled PDF forms?

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, GregKeo said:

Can anybody confirm that the PDF file of Form TM.47 provided by Ubonjoe on 9 July 2017 is current? 

Yes it is still current since immigration has not changed that form for many years.

Come on, there is so little to fill in on this form a ball point pen would be quicker than filling in on your PC. You would still have to change the date.

At Phitsanulok I do not even need this form...passport in reader machine, out comes the sheet to go in my passport.

When I did my Extension in December, the Immgration girl asked if I would NOT fill it out (in?) on PC but do it by hand next time.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

Come on, there is so little to fill in on this form a ball point pen would be quicker than filling in on your PC. You would still have to change the date.

At Phitsanulok I do not even need this form...passport in reader machine, out comes the sheet to go in my passport.

When I did my Extension in December, the Immgration girl asked if I would NOT fill it out (in?) on PC but do it by hand next time.

Haha - Different strokes for different Immigration Officers!  I prefer computer-generated text over my scrawl, but will be sure to increase the font size for readability.....

And as for no need for the form you are most fortunate to have such obliging Immigration staff. ????

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GregKeo said:

Haha - Different strokes for different Immigration Officers!  I prefer computer-generated text over my scrawl, but will be sure to increase the font size for readability.....

And as for no need for the form you are most fortunate to have such obliging Immigration staff. ????

I wonder whether you still need the 47 form for the drive-thru at Phuket. Anyone?

23 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

Agreed , I find being retired here one has much more free time now. Fill in TM 47, with my favourite 1.00 pen, photocopies of passport pages (a quirk of our IO), address two envelopes and off to chat the girls up at the post office counter. I could drive up to the IO and do in person, 110km from my front door but cannot be _____.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, phutoie2 said:

Agreed , I find being retired here one has much more free time now. Fill in TM 47, with my favourite 1.00 pen, photocopies of passport pages (a quirk of our IO), address two envelopes and off to chat the girls up at the post office counter. I could drive up to the IO and do in person, 110km from my front door but cannot be _____.

BLUE pen I hope!