What Do Farangs Expect From A Thai Girl?

Rumourz

Women in the U.S. have different problems than in Thailand. However, Thai women have just as many problems. Come to think of it, all woman are problematic. It is marriage that is evil. In the Jewish/Christian religions, God kicked Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden for having sex against his command. Original Sin. What punishment did God hand out? Why he made them leave the Garden of Eden and get married. So marriage is a punishment from God. If being kicked out of the garden of Eden wasn't bad enough, God reinforced the problem with marriage by the story of Cain and Abel. What else should we be told in the Bible. Woman are not evil. Men are not evil. It is the original punishment from God that we should all stay away from. Marriage is punishment.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Women in the U.S. have different problems than in Thailand. However, Thai women have just as many problems. Come to think of it, all woman are problematic. It is marriage that is evil. In the Jewish/Christian religions, God kicked Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden for having sex against his command. Original Sin. What punishment did God hand out? Why he made them leave the Garden of Eden and get married. So marriage is a punishment from God. If being kicked out of the garden of Eden wasn't bad enough, God reinforced the problem with marriage by the story of Cain and Abel. What else should we be told in the Bible. Woman are not evil. Men are not evil. It is the original punishment from God that we should all stay away from. Marriage is punishment.

I dont believe in those stories

I don't know where on this bloody universe did you get that weird and strange idea about God kicking Adam and Eve from Garden of Eden for having sex!!

:o:D:D

Are you saying Cain and Abel marry each other too??

:D:D:D

This is the most pathetic statement I've ever come across!! :D:D:D

YOu know, you sure can be a professional clown or a stand-up comedy! :D

I don't know where on this bloody universe did you get that weird and strange idea about God kicking Adam and Eve from Garden of Eden for having sex!!

:o:D:D

Are you saying Cain and Abel marry each other too??

:D:D:D

This is the most pathetic statement I've ever come across!! :D:D:D

YOu know, you sure can be a professional clown or a stand-up comedy! :D

Genesis. Eating the apple was a metaphor for sex. It was forbidden as in the forbidden fruit. Additionally, Cain killed Abel. Cain and Abel were the result of the marital relationship of Adam and Eve. And of course it was a joke.

Genesis. Eating the apple was a metaphor for sex. It was forbidden as in the forbidden fruit. Additionally, Cain killed Abel. Cain and Abel were the result of the marital relationship of Adam and Eve. And of course it was a joke.

Wow!! you seems preaching better than the priest!!! :o:D:D:D

Well the decent farang would expect a normal relationship with a thai girl. Im not going to say about the others or I might get a holiday

Yeah... if they can't speak English, teach them to say Yes and No and to behalf in public. Get a nice leash and a whip too. :o

Oh...! You can have manggoes if you don't like apples.

Edited by roguegirl

Well the decent farang would expect a normal relationship with a thai girl. Im not going to say about the others or I might get a holiday

I would say, yeah.. opposite DO attracts. Westerners attracted to Asians. So is Asians are attracted to the Westerners. Well, not all but some. The only major barrier is language/communications. Sometimes I think there could be also communications breakdown between two westerners,e.g. a French vs. Russian or between two Asians, e.g. a Thai vs. Japanese.

I think if a couple are not so much into conversation, I think "language" would not be a main issue here. :o But from what I know most farang - Those who came from English speaking country love to interact, love to ask questions... then is it ok to be with some one who are only capable of minimal conversations?

Hi Donz, how would you define a normal relationship?

Seriously, I'm asking because I want to understand... Just as Rumuorz had pointed out, opposites/differences do attracts...

Edited by roguegirl

Its silly how God would punish someone for eating an apple. What a load.

Just for the record, it wasn't an apple. No place in the Bible is there ever mention of Eve eating an apple. It was fruit of a tree but nobody knows for certain if that tree even exists today.

Just for the record, it wasn't an apple. No place in the Bible is there ever mention of Eve eating an apple. It was fruit of a tree but nobody knows for certain if that tree even exists today.

Well fruit apple who cares, its a just another fairy tale.

And Rougue girl, there are many versions of a normal relationship. One that has trust in it and are there for eachother no matter what happends. Also a relationship where both parties have no doubt in eachother.

Yeah... a fairy tale it is! Like in any fairy tale, "...and they live happily ever after...". Then add : ...until they learned what reality means. :o:D

Yeah!! It could be durians for all I care. :o

And Rougue girl, there are many versions of a normal relationship. One that has trust in it and are there for eachother no matter what happends. Also a relationship where both parties have no doubt in eachother.

Thank you, Donz. :o

Thank you, Donz. :o

My Guess Donz is a youngster, very much the knight in Armour etc..

What I cant understand is a woman falls madly in love with you because your you..Then trys to change you.. I have also noticed two people get a good thing happening, get married and screw it all up.. So I guess I'm doubtful I could answer your question..

Oh Rouge Girl you should give up your diet of Limes !!!!!

I've never read the bible but I've looked at the pictures and it definately looks like and apple. And wasn't there a snake in a tree? Before anyone says "I didn't know they climbed trees" thats already been covered.

You would think they could have thought up a better metaphor for sex that eating an apple. Smoking a banana for example.

I would say, yeah.. opposite DO attracts.

Another urban legend... :D

Oh yeah? leave alone "race". I for one always go for someone who is exactly opposite of my personality :o ....so IT IS in my case.. I like to go opposite direction.. (even driving hahaha.. talk about woman driver... LOL)

Hi Mr Sirburr,

Are you sure about the tree of forbidden knowlage? I always thought it was about sex and thats how Cain got begat. If you read through the bible there's a lot of begating going on, its a bit like a Barbara Cartland novel. If its about forbidden knowlage where does the tree climbing snake come into it? I always thought the snake was a metaphor for a banana(maybe I have a problem). The bible is a confusing book. :D

Anyway, what do I expect from a Thai girl? Plenty of begating :o