Lazada: Any experience?

burnalot

They offer COD so with no risk I ordered headphones. They were delivered to me poolside after a call from the delivery service. No complaints. I use aliexpress often but I warn you read the fine print. The product details can be hidden deeply within the ad and returns and disputes often go badly.

Last year I was disappointed because the items I ordered seemed ridiculously small, near dwarfish. The images for these items online were very misleading. Yet I chanced other purchases and had no real problems with anything afterwards. All in all I would say a positive experience.

It can take up to two months to get a refund, according to their site...my credit card company took 2 hours. They have their own delivery, too, so if it is a lesser known address, or even my condo building....took about 10 minutes of mobile time to direct the three of them here, to deliver my 200 gram package. They use affiliates, like Amazon, and some of them don't play by the same rules. I kind of like Banggood...Ordered from China, sent from Singapore...No fee to use Paypal, and that comes with a 6 month dispute guarantee, I believe. Also a good selection of cheap and sexy stuff for the lady (or the man, who wants to be the lady).

Pay cash on delivery if you can or use paypal , then you will not have to wait 2 months if have problem, i have used them 6 times & had excellent service, will use there service again

Lazada is great for small items, or when you cannot get to a retailer. Very reliable, good experience a number of times.

But, if you are going to buy something expensive, it is probably more expensive. I purchased a high-end router from them, and found it the next week at Pantip Plaza for 2K THB less.

For IT stuff, I actually like Invade IT better. Not a knock on Lazada, just slightly better pricing and excellent technical service when you have questions.

I RECENTLY BOUGHT 4 ITEMS, ALL DELIVERED SEPARATELY. One driver found my house with no instructions. The other 3 could not read maps or know enough to go to the post office and ask.

I speak no Thai. For 2 of them there were no Thai people nearby to talk to the moron. The driver replied to his office that I never answered the phone - a total lie!

So, I got delivers 50% of the time. Lazada support was NO help. They just told me to deal with the delivery company.

Edited by JackJD

I RECENTLY BOUGHT 4 ITEMS, ALL DELIVERED SEPARATELY. One driver found my house with no instructions. The other 3 could not read maps or know enough to go to the post office and ask.

I speak no Thai. For 2 of them there were no Thai people nearby to talk to the moron. The driver replied to his office that I never answered the phone - a total lie!

So, I got delivers 50% of the time. Lazada support was NO help. They just told me to deal with the delivery company.

Farang logic,their morons because you can't speak or write,or get somebody to write Thai.

OK if you read Thai. do not communicate in English and tend to not reply to queries.

Website is in English, & I've sorted stuff out with their customer services in English, via email. Sometimes the product info is in Thai, but easy enough to search for same product elsewhere to get English specs.

I once got a call from a FedEx driver who asked me "where are you?" To which I replied "at the address written on the parcel in your van!"

I ordered even from Switzerland with direct delivery to our family in Thailand out in the rice fields and paid by credit card. Amount over 30K. All was delivered in best order. As somebody mentioned before, some items may be shipped from the manufacturers directly, so expect to receive am amp directly (free delivery) and then the cables you ordered with it will drop in one after the other. But in the end all went very well. Recommended. I would do the same again.

It can take up to two months to get a refund, according to their site...my credit card company took 2 hours. They have their own delivery, too, so if it is a lesser known address, or even my condo building....took about 10 minutes of mobile time to direct the three of them here, to deliver my 200 gram package. They use affiliates, like Amazon, and some of them don't play by the same rules. I kind of like Banggood...Ordered from China, sent from Singapore...No fee to use Paypal, and that comes with a 6 month dispute guarantee, I believe. Also a good selection of cheap and sexy stuff for the lady (or the man, who wants to be the lady).

The affiliates can sometimes take more than a month to ship, they will say "ships from overseas" at the seller details. So keep an eye on that if you don't want to wait long.

Banggood and the the likes are great, sometimes prices there are a tad more expensive than aliexpress, but paypal protection alone is worth the extra penny. I've shopped at aliexpress and filing a dispute takes up to 2 months alone.