Retirement extension and 90 day reporting

I just moved to another Province.

Do I have to report at the immigration responsible for this Province, or still at the former immigration office, that also issued my retirement extension?

When I need a new retirement extension do I have to do it at my new place, or can I still do it at the original immigration office.

Unless you formally change your address at the office responsible for where you are living now you will have to do your 90 day reports where you did your extension.

After changing your address you could apply for your next extension at the office where your are now living.

To change your address you will need to submit a TM28 change of address form along with proof of residence for where you are living now.

• If you have permanently moved your should inform the new office of your change of address.

If you don't change your address you will only be able to report to your old office, which could be done by post/online.

If you change your address you should submit TM28 and they will probably want a TM30 as well.

You can only apply for an extension of stay at the office that covers the address given on the application.