Christmas Is Round The Corner

macb

Well I had my first Xmas in the village last year I cooked Traditional english food chickens stuffing Veg and gravy, the ladies did Thai food over the weeks I hade made crackers for the kids with little pressents inside, all food was devoured. First time in my life I eat Xmas dinner outside

We had about 14 guests eating drinking:

macb

Well Santa will be in Sankun and surrounding areas this year. He will be making a big appearance in TimeOut on Xmas Eve afternoon and evening, you are welcome to come sit on his knee.

Santa appeared a lot in Charity events throughout Pattaya over the years, but with his retirement to Buriram, well he shaved off his beard and shoulder length hair, but he has bought theatrical aids to assist him to come out of retirement in the locality.

If there are involved in any charitable functions in the immediate area that you would like Santa to appear at, get in touch and we will see what can be done. Ho Ho HOOOOooooo!!!! :o

Some orphans of Pattaya

post-17773-1160718318_thumb.jpg

Dancers at a school for the underprivileged

post-17773-1160718447_thumb.jpg

Santa and his elves Xmas Day appearance at Shenanigans

post-17773-1160718549_thumb.jpg

Santa has a rest in the corner (hic!!). Yes, it really was my beard and hair!!!!!

post-17773-1160718691_thumb.jpg

Santa's new image in preparation for his return role in Buriram

post-17773-1160718761_thumb.jpg

Had a party last year on Christmas eve and most of the village turned up (about 200) Ended up erecting a stage and had the full moolam show.

I dressed as Santa for the kids and gave out presents.

Will do the same again this year, all invited .

Had BBQ turkey the next day

We had 104 last year (see pics in past news on the web site)

Although we like to try and give a little for Xmas, last year a few wives spoilt it, by ordering the Thai food at half the cost, then tucking into the farang menu, for free, when they had eaten their fills(?). So this year we will even the prices up a little. Good job we had loads. As it was, we were pretty exact in our calculations. Only one late comer went without. And he hadn't ordered.

This year our menu will be the same as last year

Roast Turkey with Cranberry sauce & stuffing

Roast Pork with appen sauce

Roast Potatoes

Yorkshire puddings

Brussel Sprouts

Peas

Cauliflower

Bisto gravy

---------------

Xmas pudding

----------------

Mince pies

----------------

First beer free or glass of red or white wine

------------------

This year the cost will be 400 baht for singles, 750 baht for couples.

Please PM me with reservations, or phone on 0819766113.

Although we like to try and give a little for Xmas, last year a few wives spoilt it, by ordering the Thai food at half the cost, then tucking into the farang menu, for free, when they had eaten their fills(?). So this year we will even the prices up a little. Good job we had loads. As it was, we were pretty exact in our calculations. Only one late comer went without. And he hadn't ordered.

Roast Potatoes

Yorkshire puddings

Brussel Sprouts

Peas

Cauliflower

Bisto gravy

---------------

Xmas pudding

----------------

Mince pies

----------------

------------------

Jeez...............that's good. Count me in :o

Roast Potatoes

Yorkshire puddings

Brussel Sprouts

Peas

Cauliflower

Bisto gravy

---------------

Xmas pudding

----------------

Mince pies

----------------

------------------

Dont forget Martin I booked for two already BURP

I'm going crackers

macb

• 2 weeks later...

What was that last post all about cuzz!!!!!!!!! Was it a reminder to everyone about the fantastic Xmas dinner you are offering again this year, with super prices and a free drink to start too!!

I think Santa may have to pay a visit on the day, looking at that tasty picture of Xmas dinner above, with Xmas pud and mince pies :o and his free Tetleys!!!!!!!!

I am waiting to see the other 3 musketeers and will let you know numbers when i visit you next week. Taaraa for now :D

What was that last post all about cuzz!!!!!!!!! Was it a reminder to everyone about the fantastic Xmas dinner you are offering again this year, with super prices and a free drink to start too!!

I think Santa may have to pay a visit on the day, looking at that tasty picture of Xmas dinner above, with Xmas pud and mince pies :o and his free Tetleys!!!!!!!!

I am waiting to see the other 3 musketeers and will let you know numbers when i visit you next week. Taaraa for now :D

You got it ibn one.....I wanted to bring it to the top again, and what better than a line of kisses? :D

Well I can help keep this at the top:

Reading that menu and looking at my last years meal I am bloody starving.

Good King Martin last cooked lunch on the feast of something, brightly shone the beer that day, but we cant remember cos we drunk and ate to much that we needed eeeeeeeeeeeenos.

Are well never mind

macb :o

Edited by macb

Well I can help keep this at the top:

Reading that menu and looking at my last years meal I am bloody starving.

Good King Martin last cooked lunch on the feast of something, brightly shone the beer that day, but we cant remember cos we drunk and ate to much that we needed eeeeeeeeeeeenos.

Are well never mind

macb :o

Eno's you know